Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you have not seen this!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10823891

I did not see this posted on my quick scan of the forum, if it is...I can delete it!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10823891

I did not see this posted on my quick scan of the forum, if it is...I can delete it!

Comment

That's a great story! Shows you not all celebrities are afraid to go nude!

Comment

Hey man, you beat me to posting the article. Thanks.

Comment

They left out Playa del Carmen...south of Cancun..its so beautiful

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by shomymojo:
            They left out Playa del Carmen...south of Cancun..its so beautiful

We all can have personal favourites and I'm sure that the list is not a real ranking but good examples of beautiful beaches from all corners of the world.

Comment

Nice list to help plan for trips. Of the nude beaches listed, I have been fortunate enought to have visited all.

As I go topless whenever on the beach, I would rather plan my trips to include a nude beach visit.

Comment

Good list. I find that the best beaches are not on that list; those listed are just too commercial. Some one mentioned Playa del Carmen and the beach next to Tulum is wonderful.

But the best place for being nude on the Mexican coast is Xel Ha (Shell-ha) it is a place where a freshwater cenote meets the sea and the water is clear and the white sand on the bottom makes its depth impossible to guage from the surface, those little fishes you see are in reality Sunfish which if you could stand beside one it would be over half again as tall as a 6' man.
                If you can get there before the Cancun tourists you will have a wonderful time.

Comment

Working...
                X