Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melissa Joan Hart

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Melissa Joan Hart

    I just read this at imdb.com, apparently Melissa Joan Hart enjoys clothes freedome just like the rest of us.

    "Sabrina Star's Naked Ambition
    14 June 2000 (WENN)
    Sexy actress Melissa Joan Hart likes to strip and "run around naked" whenever she can. And the 23-year-old Sabrina the Teenage Witch star has even pledged to defy TV management by posing naked for Playboy magazine in the future. Bosses of the Sabrina show banned Melissa from stripping for the magazine but the blonde babe says, "If they could promise me it wasn't a camera-between- my-knees kind of shot, I would do it. "I would do topless. I think it's empowering. Though if my mom had a real problem with it, I'd have to say no... but I don't think she would." Melissa, who recently starred in Drive Me Crazy (1999), confessed to Sky Magazine, "I like to be as naked as possible. My friends call me Teensy, after a character in a book - Diving Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - who's always running around naked." Melissa's best friend Lindsay Sloane, who plays Balerie Birckhead in Sabrina, adds, "If there is a time when Melissa can be naked, she definitely is. She's such an exhibitionist. She's very proud of her butt."

    Very cool!

  • #2
    I just read this at imdb.com, apparently Melissa Joan Hart enjoys clothes freedome just like the rest of us.

    "Sabrina Star's Naked Ambition
    14 June 2000 (WENN)
    Sexy actress Melissa Joan Hart likes to strip and "run around naked" whenever she can. And the 23-year-old Sabrina the Teenage Witch star has even pledged to defy TV management by posing naked for Playboy magazine in the future. Bosses of the Sabrina show banned Melissa from stripping for the magazine but the blonde babe says, "If they could promise me it wasn't a camera-between- my-knees kind of shot, I would do it. "I would do topless. I think it's empowering. Though if my mom had a real problem with it, I'd have to say no... but I don't think she would." Melissa, who recently starred in Drive Me Crazy (1999), confessed to Sky Magazine, "I like to be as naked as possible. My friends call me Teensy, after a character in a book - Diving Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - who's always running around naked." Melissa's best friend Lindsay Sloane, who plays Balerie Birckhead in Sabrina, adds, "If there is a time when Melissa can be naked, she definitely is. She's such an exhibitionist. She's very proud of her butt."

    Very cool!

    Comment


    • #3
      Nudist or Exhibitionist?

      I suppose we are in need of just about any hollywood support we can get, so maybe she would qualify as our new famous spokesperson for nudism.

      Anybody know her? We should introduce her to nudism, before she ends up in Playboy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Doc, the article appeared in 2000, she appeared in playboy in 2004 I believe.

        She appears on a listing of famous nudists throughout history, of which a partial list was on these forums a while back.

        Comment


        • #5
          I've also read other articles about MJH's penchant for nudity; what I got from it, however, is that it's more exhibitionistic than nudist (she admittedly likes to show off her nude rear...). Not nudist, but not necessarily harmful either. BTW, these quotes are over 5 years old; who knows how she feels about it now...

          Comment


          • #6
            We've had a lot of discussions over the years of famous nudists, including Melissa Joan Hart. Unfortunately they've all been pruned from the archives. I was able to retrieve this list I last updated in October 2004 of famous nudists. These are people who are known to practice non-sexual nudity at home or have visited nude beaches or other public places. Nude scenes in movies and TV don't count.

            Famous Nudists

            Living
            Jennifer Aniston
            Kevin Bacon
            Oksana Baiul
            Drew Barrymore
            Jack Black
            Nadia Comaneche
            Billy Connolly
            Alan Dershowitz
            Marianne Faithful
            Colin Ferrel
            Amy Grant
            Linda Hamilton
            Tom Hanks
            Daryl Hannah
            Melissa Joan Hart
            PJ Harvey
            Goldie Hawn
            Muriel Hemingway
            Kate Hudson
            Elizabeth Hurley
            Olga Korbut
            Jennifer Lopez
            Barry Manilow
            Matthew McConaughey
            Ewan McGregor
            Sir Ian McKellen
            Sarah McLachlan
            Patrick McNee
            Elle McPherson
            Helen Mirren
            Demi Moore
            Alanis Morrisette
            Kate Moss
            Jack Nicholson
            Paloma Picasso
            Sidney Pollock
            Sheryl Lee Ralph
            Lynn Regrave
            Sara Rue
            Jerry Seinfeld
            Shakira
            Sherri Shepherd
            Alicia Silverstone
            Princess Stephanie (Monaco)
            Emma Thompson
            Bruce Willis
            Katrina Witt


            Dead
            Josephine Baker
            Isadora Duncan
            Spalding Gray
            Robert A. Heinlein
            Marguex Hemingway
            Ernest Hemingway
            Alfred Hitchcock
            Lyndon Johnson
            Patrick "Tip" O'Neal
            George Orwell
            Fred Rogers
            Rod Sirling

            -Mark

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't see anything wrong with someone admitting they "like showing off their tush".
              If indeed she actually did say something like that. After all there is a little exhibitionist in all of us. ( nudist and non nudist alike)

              We don't know the context of the question that she gave that answer to. But we do know that she is an Actress. Being an actress is something an exhibitionist would choose to do. Being an actress allows her to give answers like that. It's good for publicity.

              Steve

              Comment


              • #8
                Actors and actresses are listened to, and if their views fir ours, why not let them be spokespeople for sex-free nudity. It is just another way to make it mainstream.

                Comment


                • #9
                  quote:
                  These are people who are known to practice non-sexual nudity at home or have visited nude beaches or other public places.


                  Let us not forget Flea, the bass player for the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by Sailnekkid:
                    quote:
                    These are people who are known to practice non-sexual nudity at home or have visited nude beaches or other public places.


                    Let us not forget Flea, the bass player for the Red Hot Chili Peppers...


                    Others to add.

                    Ian Gillan. Lead singer of Deep Purple and the original voice of Jesus on the soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar.

                    Britany Spears.

                    I didn't know Jeery Seinfeld was a nudist. I know he made fun of a naturists when he had a nudist girlfriend on episode (Good naked, bad naked)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Katrina Witt.
                      Never knew that but hardly suprising!
                      How is it known that she's a nudist? Did she admit to being a nudist in an article?
                      I had never taken much notice of her before but I saw her as a commentator on the Winter olympics for the ice skating and wow what a woman.

                      Nice looking fair enough, but she had one of those infectiously lively personalities that makes you buzz just from her being lively.

                      Rather than the usual stuffy commentators she was fun and really skippy.
                      What made me laugh most was at the end of the skating after that beautiful and graceful Japanese girl won the gold there was all the usual review. Then loudish music came on in the background, Katrina started dancing mid commentry, then briefly the cameras flicked onto something else and when they came back on a second later Katrina was unexplainedly nowhere to be seen leaving the other commentator on his tod!!!!!!!! Obviously straight to the party!
                      She came across as such a free spirit and I liked that.
                      So no it doesn't suprise me that she's a nudist.
                      Apart from the very few "rules must be obeyed" dinasaurs I find that most nudists are really open and playful people who I would enjoy being around clothed or unclothed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        quote:
                        Originally posted by Naturist Mark:
                        We've had a lot of discussions over the years of famous nudists, including Melissa Joan Hart. Unfortunately they've all been pruned from the archives. I was able to retrieve this list I last updated in October 2004 of famous nudists. These are people who are known to practice non-sexual nudity at home or have visited nude beaches or other public places. Nude scenes in movies and TV don't count....


                        I remember some of the threads. Does anyone know why they were "pruned"?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As Keira Knightley was walking along the carpet to the Academy Awards, she was interviewed. The interview went something like this:

                          Interviewer: How did you feel about posing nude for the Vanity Fair cover.

                          Knightley: Oh, it was great.

                          Interviewer: If you were asked to do a nude scene in a movie, how would you feel about it?

                          Knightley: You have it wrong; I ask them for more money if they want me to keep my clothes on.

                          She did say the last line with a tint of British humour, but I suspect that the jist was generally true.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            quote:
                            Originally posted by Northern Nudist:
                            Katrina Witt.
                            Never knew that but hardly suprising!
                            How is it known that she's a nudist? Did she admit to being a nudist in an article?
                            I had never taken much notice of her before but I saw her as a commentator on the Winter olympics for the ice skating and wow what a woman.

                            Nice looking fair enough, but she had one of those infectiously lively personalities that makes you buzz just from her being lively.

                            Rather than the usual stuffy commentators she was fun and really skippy.
                            What made me laugh most was at the end of the skating after that beautiful and graceful Japanese girl won the gold there was all the usual review. Then loudish music came on in the background, Katrina started dancing mid commentry, then briefly the cameras flicked onto something else and when they came back on a second later Katrina was unexplainedly nowhere to be seen leaving the other commentator on his tod!!!!!!!! Obviously straight to the party!
                            She came across as such a free spirit and I liked that.
                            So no it doesn't suprise me that she's a nudist.
                            Apart from the very few "rules must be obeyed" dinasaurs I find that most nudists are really open and playful people who I would enjoy being around clothed or unclothed.


                            I do not know if she is nudist but I know how much she was paid for the pics. Because she is from Germany nudism is not a suprise at all.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              quote:
                              Originally posted by Northern Nudist:
                              Katrina Witt.
                              Never knew that but hardly suprising!
                              How is it known that she's a nudist? Did she admit to being a nudist in an article?
                              I had never taken much notice of her before but I saw her as a commentator on the Winter olympics for the ice skating and wow what a woman.

                              Nice looking fair enough, but she had one of those infectiously lively personalities that makes you buzz just from her being lively.



                              Katarina was in the December 1998 issue of Playboy where she was quoted saying "We're much more open about nudity in Europe anyway, and in East Germany, where I grew up, there were nude beaches. I used to go to them -- until, of course, people started to recognize me."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X