Nudists acting like statues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudists acting like statues

What a great photo - the nudcasters acting like statues. I think it wold be very good publicity if the CFI and nudecasters etc and any nudist clubs and associations made it a regular practice to pose around bronze (nude) statues/fountains. The publicity could be very good for promoting nudism.

JAMES

What a great photo - the nudcasters acting like statues. I think it wold be very good publicity if the CFI and nudecasters etc and any nudist clubs and associations made it a regular practice to pose around bronze (nude) statues/fountains. The publicity could be very good for promoting nudism.

JAMES

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by OZJames:

The problem is, if the US were generally admiring of the nude statues around fountains and one was sollicting students for an art class or something, yes maybe, but in this case I am not sure what the impact was on the public.... And art it isn't either.

Comment

Next fountain for them to pose as:

Bob S.

Comment

Interestingly, in the movie "Mrs. Henderson Presents", when Mrs. Henderson first proposes nudity in the show, they determine that due to the social mores in London at the time that museum nudity was acceptable because the nude figures were still. Hence they decide that the performers who are nude will simply be motionless.

As mentioned in my other post [1], the movie "Mrs. Henderson Presents" is the retelling of actual events. A must see movie!

[1] http://clothesfreeforums.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/650...490033614#4490033614

Comment

Working...
          X