Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Britney walked around naked in front of her kids'

'Britney walked around naked in front of her kids'

Now if she's using drugs, she needs to have her children taken away. I just hope the nudity won't be factored in.

How traumatic.
    A 2 year old seeing his mother nude.
    The poor child won't even remember it in a day or two.

Comment

I would bet that the nudity allegations get dismissed as inconsequential. Still, it will be interesting to see how this whole things plays out. I'm no Britney fan; yet, I really do hope she can work through this bizarre rut she's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nudony:
        I would bet that the nudity allegations get dismissed as inconsequential. Still, it will be interesting to see how this whole things plays out. I'm no Britney fan; yet, I really do hope she can work through this bizarre rut she's in.
        On the contrary. I'll bet the drug allegations are dismissed, but that the nudity will be played up as child abuse.

Comment

I'm with Mark on this one... the wierd way things are nowadays. She'll probably be charged with something about her kids, and get the drug charges dropped.

Comment

If anything, the nudity charges, if any, would be dropped. Drugs are much more serious that could result in having the kids taken away. True, couple that with the nudity, it would make the case that more stronger.

I'm not a britney fan myself either, but I think she has gone way overboard this time, even tough she was reported from things happening in the past. Just another first hand account of her wild and weird behavior.

Comment

If Britney engaged in any sexual activities in front of her kids, then she deserves to lose custody of her children.

However, simply walking around naked in front of her children certainly should not seriously considered as grounds to have her children taken from her.

Unfortunately, a lot of people associate nudism with sexual misbehavior.

Britney's choice of men certainly is flawed. That low-life rapper, proves her poor judgement and now he is resorting to some really cheap shots in his attempt to take their kids.

Maybe Britney will get lucky and a judge, who is a nudist, will precide over this case.

I'm not a Britney fan either.

Comment

Pam Anderson took some heat when a paparazzi photo of her topfree with her son was published. What's the big deal, bare breasts on a boat on the ocean.

Comment

Maybe the nudity angle is being played up more for the media, rather than the courts ?

This way they could gain a little more support from the 'moral minority' wowsers out there in wider society; whilst attempting to blacken her reputation that little bit more (as if it needed it)..

Just have to wait and see if the nudity issue quietly disappears during the court case - after all, hundreds of millions (if not billions..) of people around the world will have seen their parents nude in the past (especially when they were too young to notice or worry about it)?

Comment

I wonder if her nudity would even be considered a problem if she had daugthers, instead of sons?

"View's" Shepherd Sides With Britney

At least one person gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by P.J.:
                      If Britney engaged in any sexual activities in front of her kids, then she deserves to lose custody of her children.
                      Hunh??? Why?

Comment

Skinview...is your post suggesting that engaging in sexual activity in front of young children is in someway deemed to be appropriate? For the majority of folks, sex is a private thing or perhaps something done with a group of consenting adults-not in front of young children.

I, too am no Brittney fan, but the simple act of walking around naked in front of her kids should certainly no be an issue for the courts. If that were the case, so many of us in these forums, myself included, would be in deep trouble!

Comment

Like others, I'm no Britney fan, but the media is blowing this part WAY out of perportion (as usual). This morning on GMA, they had at least two "experts" talk about when your child gets old enough to start noticing different body parts, then you should cover up. What a crock! That's EXACTLY the time you should stay nude and explain to them what's going on.

Britney has stated in earlier interviews that she, and her sister, grew up going nude at home all the time. She said that her Dad started telling her she might think about putting clothes on as she developed.

Living on the Bayou in southern Louisiana, they probably wouldn't have called themselves nudists, but it was just easier to let the kids go nude down there. Why would she change things for her kids. As we all know, what could be more normal and natural!

Stay BARE!

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!

Comment

I agree that the nudity around her kids should be a non-issue.

What I am curious about is how the bodyguard, of just two months, would know about her nudity? Was he someplace he shouldn't have been accidentally, or was he spying on her, looking for potential ammo for Britney's ex? Or was it a case of Brit not caring who was around?

Comment

What I am curious about is how the bodyguard, of just two months, would know about her nudity?
                              One of her nannies (who didn't last very long either) reported that Britney was a "leave the doors open while changing" kinda gal. It's not hard to picture Britney going though the gazillion of items in her wardrobe in order to figure out what to wear for the day/evening (underwear notwithstanding). Since it was probably a very time consuming affair for her, it would make complete practical sense to let her children play in the room, and allow herself to be easily accessible while going through this ritual of jumping in and out of clothes. Too bad these people decided to use that as ammunition against her.

Comment

Working...
                              X