The Naked Ghost on CBS's Ghost Whisperer tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Naked Ghost on CBS's Ghost Whisperer tonight

Tune in to Ghost Whisperer to tonight at 8PM on CBS to see The Naked Ghost. So, I guess you when you die naked, you'll go to Heaven naked

Tune in to Ghost Whisperer to tonight at 8PM on CBS to see The Naked Ghost. So, I guess you when you die naked, you'll go to Heaven naked

Comment

you mean everyone in heaven isn't naked ???

Comment

This evening show of Ghost Wispers broke new ground because I have never seen on stage or screen or in a book an nude ghost. The subject was a fellow who was drunk (he had 10 beers, or so) and died while taking a late night skinny-dip. We are lead to believe that because he died nude, when he met the main character Malissa who was now get this, able to find his pants for him so he could put them on. What was interesting was some advise she gave him concerning having or not having the pants. She told him that "when he passed through the light(an alternative word for heaven, or so I believe)that IF he needed his pants, they would be there on the other side waiting for him." He eventually entered "the light" in the nude! Yeppie for our side and the belief that ghost don't need clothing in eternity. Sawdust

Comment

The ghost wanting his pants was just a way to find a ring for his girlfriend he never had the chance to give her ... yada yada yada

The conceit of this show is that the ghosts can't just outright tell Melinda what they want ... usually they don't even know. As Melinda discovers more about the ghost and what their issues are, the appearance and lucidity of the ghost improves. In this case I guess the ghost 'improved' away from nudity.

-Mark

Comment

Here are some pictures from the show:
            http://superherofan.livejournal.com/52995.html

Comment

Working...
            X