Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red: Your New Look

Red,
    Look's like you've changed your hair color some in the Nudes in the News, Show 57. You look great.
    NuTex

Red,
    Look's like you've changed your hair color some in the Nudes in the News, Show 57. You look great.
    NuTex

Comment

I don't mean for this to sound chaufenistic, but any red blooded american mail would have to admit that Red would be looking great if she changed her hair to blue or pink or shaved it all off. Just my personal opion though!
      nudeinbama

Comment

I like her natural color.

Comment

Let me guess, all of you have crushes on red right, esp. you NuTex since you compliment and ask for her a lot. LOL. This reminds me of a group outing with a naturist group I belonged to. We had a beach outing and most of our outings consisted of guys so it was rare to see girls come along. Anywho, I recall there were 5 guys and the new girl. It seems like the guys, regular members, didn't know how to behave around a woman. They kept talking to her, asking Qs, and one guy even asked if they can dance nude on the beach. My friend and I just sat back and watched the guys make fools of themselves. It was beyond hilarious. You guys, esp. Nu, just remind me of that day. LOL

Comment

LOL! I thought it, but didn't want to say it.

Comment

Let me guess, all of you have crushes on red right, esp. you NuTex since you compliment and ask for her a lot. This reminds me of a group outing with a naturist group I belonged to. We had a beach outing and most of our outings consisted of guys so it was rare to see girls come along. Anywho, I recall there were 5 guys and the new girl. It seems like the guys, regular members, didn't know how to behave around a woman. They kept talking to her, asking Qs, and one guy even asked if they can dance nude on the beach. It was as if they never met a woman before and were acting like teenage boys. My friend and I just sat back and watched the guys make fools of themselves. It was beyond hilarious but I felt bad for the poor girl b/c she didn't become a memberr of the group. She came to one outing and was never heard of again. You guys, esp. Nu, just remind me of that day. LOL

Comment

Croydon, if we didn't have crushes on Red, then we wouldn't even be red-blooded American males. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Croydon made a good case for gender balance. Just make the men bring a date and this nonsense would be nearly eliminated.

But if Red showed up, the men would all abandon their dates and tag along after her like lovestruck puppy dogs. We might have to require that Red bring a date and two personal body guards to keep things under control.

Comment

The obvious question: is Red married or engaged to be married? If she is, you'd all best stand back because she's not available. If she IS available, I'd venture to guess she won't be for long with all of you male admirers!

Melissa

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by melissastarr:
                      [qb] The obvious question: is Red married or engaged to be married? If she is, you'd all best stand back because she's not available. If she IS available, I'd venture to guess she won't be for long with all of you male admirers!

Melissa [/qb]
                      hello Melissa i'm Dean from Beltsville, Maryland 24 blk single nudist, been a nudist 5yrs now. I hope we could friends. Feel free to reply if u i wish, take good care

yours naturally
                      Dean

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by melissastarr:
                        [qb] The obvious question: is Red married or engaged to be married? If she is, you'd all best stand back because she's not available. If she IS available, I'd venture to guess she won't be for long with all of you male admirers!

Melissa [/qb]
                        Whether red is single or not is irrelevent. The question is why some men just act like fools the minute a "beautiful" young nudist shows up. It isn't just Red case, you see it all the time in social nudism. For ex: At a beach, guys are eyeing and trying to get attention of the young naturist girl near them (read above of my other post about my experience in my group). In the end, these guys make it so obvious what they are doing, drooling over a girl. In addition, they just make fools of themselves.

So Red changed her hair color, big deal (no offense) but must you make a public statement about how you like it? LOL. Why not tell you how you really feel, "red, I like you, I think you are hot", although, you have said that already w/o actually saying it.

This is all funny, that's all. Just funny watching some of the guys here drool over Red, esp. you Nu. LOL

Comment

You kids are crackin' me up. It's nearly impossible to get me to blush, but somehow you've managed!
                          I appreciate the compliments.
                          As for the "new look", if I don't darken my hair @ the begining of summer, by August, my hair will be an astoundingly bright blond! Genetics, what can I tell you, my whole family has chameleon(sp?) hair.

Comment

Melissa,

If it turns out that Red is unavailable, that's one less sweetie for this forum's pack of hounds to chase and that puts much more pressure on the remaining INA Sweethearts. (And Red you don't have to tell these clowns anything about your dating status unless you want to).

Melissa, You don't get any time in front of a video camera, but once the fellows on this forum find out how pretty you are, you best start tying double knots in your track shoes right now and be ready to run at a moment's notice. I hope I haven't started a stampede with this revelation. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Trailscout,

If I could figure out how to get an avatar to load at this site, I'd post my picture and scare the men away. LOL Of course, many of them know me from other sites that do have my pic- cheef being a place that has a few full pics- which will scare enough of them off. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Melissa

Comment

Working...
                              X