Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A predator targeted us, what he said when we confronted him. Incident report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A predator targeted us, what he said when we confronted him. Incident report.

ClothesFree.com - The most important show ever. What the predator said when we confronted him. A predator targeted us and what happened when we reported him. Never in 15 years have we encountered this. Top nudist countries. Modesty is a state of mind, not dress. Protecting public lands. Plus more.

Members who signed up or renewed before January 15, 2022 are expiring today.

More…

ClothesFree.com - The most important show ever. What the predator said when we confronted him. A predator targeted us and what happened when we reported him. Never in 15 years have we encountered this. Top nudist countri...

Thank you for posting this. I really struggled with the presentation though. I found it rambling and choppy. This is a serious and emotional topic, obviously, that makes it important to organize your thoughts before recording.
    YES! If you see something, say something. I don't understand why it wasn't addressed before he approached a second time.
    Maybe this should be covered in a group panel, or different format to add more responsive actions, less reactive ones. Filing the report was spot on.
    Thanks again,
    Safebare

Comment

Thank you! I agree. I didn’t want to edit it too much. He didn’t have a script from me because it was his deal. we plan on addressing it better in the future. Keep sending your thoughts. I appreciate it!

Comment

Would you be willing to share more with those of us who don't have a paid subscription? If it was THAT important, perhaps a brief synopsis is in order.

Comment

The whole situation made Samantha very uncomfortable. It’s bad that one guy can run the harmony of this place. And Philip reported him to the Rangers and wrote an incident report. And Philip confronted him, and he admitted that he got carried away. He basically was masturbating right in front of Samantha. He was dressed, and he pulled his penis out. Philip told him he needs to leave and he got in his RV and left. And he might be kicked out of the BLM camping areas because of that I don’t know. We might take it further legally.

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
            The whole situation made Samantha very uncomfortable. It’s bad that one guy can run the harmony of this place. And Philip reported him to the Rangers and wrote an incident report. And Philip confronted him, and he admitted that he got carried away. He basically was masturbating right in front of Samantha. He was dressed, and he pulled his penis out. Philip told him he needs to leave and he got in his RV and left. And he might be kicked out of the BLM camping areas because of that I don’t know. We might take it further legally.
            OK, it may have been the first time this happened (assuming an intruder tried something while you're trying to produce a report??) but nearly every nudist who's been "around the block and across the border" so to speak, has seen such incidents, OR heard first hand about such a thing, no matter where they go. But in controlled situations - such as a nudist park, club gathering, or private home party - it's somewhat less likely to happen than at a public site.

We still have to keep our eyes and ears open. We cannot be in consistent denial, and state that these things never happen.

Comment

I have heard about it but we have never seen it first hand until now. We will never be in denial, we will address it first hand every time.

Comment

Originally posted by boston_naturist View Post
                Would you be willing to share more with those of us who don't have a paid subscription? If it was THAT important, perhaps a brief synopsis is in order.
                The subscription is 100% worthwhile

Comment

Originally posted by Noodfellaz View Post

The subscription is 100% worthwhile
                  It may be. But I come here for the conversation, and not the videos. I see plenty of nudists in my social nudist activities.

I might consider it, but right now I have other bills to pay - my annual membership at a local club, non-landed club dues, and my TNS renewal.

But I do appreciate what Corky's doing.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by boston_naturist View Post

It may be. But I come here for the conversation, and not the videos. I see plenty of nudists in my social nudist activities.

I might consider it, but right now I have other bills to pay - my annual membership at a local club, non-landed club dues, and my TNS renewal.

But I do appreciate what Corky's doing.
                      I can appreciate the bills stacking up, for me it's about the information. The novelty of people being naked wore off for me 25 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Noodfellaz View Post

I can appreciate the bills stacking up, for me it's about the information. The novelty of people being naked wore off for me 25 years ago
                        I guess my comment may have come across incorrectly. I do spend a lot of money on nudist activities and also joining organizations.

My contribution to this area (clothesfree.com) is my dialog, at the current time. I do encourage people to get involved - and I wish Corky luck with the venture. I am glad that it's bounced back to life.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                          X