Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunick`s next affair

Spencer Tunick will Get Amsterdam Naked
    AMSTERDAM - Dream Amsterdam, an organization that promotes art outside museum walls, has hired Spencer Tunick for its annual art event June 3. Tunick will perform his usual routine of photographing huge numbers of naked volunteers in recognizable public places. The location of photo shoots is a closely guarded secret, only revealed to participants at the last minute. The deadline to register online as a participant for this photo shoot is May 25, 2007.
    More details also became available for the installation slated for Mexico City. The date of the event is April 29th, 2007, and is being funded by the UNAM’s Museum of Arts and Sciences, the city government, as well as the Murietta foundation. The website set-up by the UNAM for the event (in Spanish) promises this will be Tunick’s most impressive installation to date.
    http://www.dreamamsterdam.nl/tunick.html

Spencer Tunick will Get Amsterdam Naked
    AMSTERDAM - Dream Amsterdam, an organization that promotes art outside museum walls, has hired Spencer Tunick for its annual art event June 3. Tunick will perform his usual routine of photographing huge numbers of naked volunteers in recognizable public places. The location of photo shoots is a closely guarded secret, only revealed to participants at the last minute. The deadline to register online as a participant for this photo shoot is May 25, 2007.
    More details also became available for the installation slated for Mexico City. The date of the event is April 29th, 2007, and is being funded by the UNAM’s Museum of Arts and Sciences, the city government, as well as the Murietta foundation. The website set-up by the UNAM for the event (in Spanish) promises this will be Tunick’s most impressive installation to date.
    http://www.dreamamsterdam.nl/tunick.html

Comment

If Spencer Tunick ever gets out my way I,ll be there.

Comment

i heard this! hope some of our friends from this site apply! great opportunity!!

Comment

His events must be a great experience. He always gets a good crowd. Where ever he goes he always gets a big number of people, so I think there must be more naturist in the world then we think.

Comment

Is this in USA or elsewhere ??

Comment

Hi Rabid!
              Europe of course is a certain "subsort" of US States, only bit far~ish and having another president. Amsterdam as a Capital of one of western lands between Paris and Kobnhavn is quite like American, except the language. Just its bit bigger as any city in Virginia yet smaller as N.Y. Its one of World`s dozen biggest cities.
              But that is not a big surprize for me, Communists told in my youth that most of Americans are relatively weak in Geographic features. I have no a wonder if pupils from today are such even here at me nowadays. Good geography knowledge are extra important if a State makes plans for a future`s war. Therefore none of 5-form pupil never under Soviets got a mark over `2` if not able to name and show in the map at least 100 US cities, hills, rivers (and atomic nukes of course) etc etc and the same about each of continents.
              One of pupils in my class I am teaching Science came back from US at New Year, he spent at US about a year. He told that the schooling system at us is the junkish (undoubtly), but there it is just the plain nightmare. He was allowed to choose as only for learning ... the sports, drawing and singing.... Our schooling standard demands instead no choice least as 18 disciplines with no exceptions and only choice is to say he wants 2 or 3 lessons per week of physics and 2 or 3 foreign languages surplus own language. Them are too small to make a wise choices by themselves.

Comment

I would love to be in one of his incredible photos...

Comment

Working...
                X