X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Percent Of Americans Iron While Naked

What do you make of this?

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/wireless_n...A400QE79030613

Seems like there are very few details to back up the statements in this article, so I must confess to being a bit skeptical.

What do you make of this?

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/wireless_n...A400QE79030613

Seems like there are very few details to back up the statements in this article, so I must confess to being a bit skeptical.

Comment

I always find it interesting where they come up with these statistics. When they come up with these, how many people did they actually poll? Actually I don't iron, but if I did, rest assured that I'd be naked. Guess you know which percentile I'd fit into, eh? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Just recently I've started taking a shower naked. Yes, totally nude! I've even ditched my swimming trunks when I'm in the shower.

And to my surprise it was no big deal.

Stu

Comment

Way To Go Stu!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] There may be hope for you yet!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I felt the same way after attending a nudist club for the first time... it was no big deal.

But getting back to ironing... did they happen to mention how many people actually iron these days? I'd bet it's 40% of a small number that iron nude. lol

Cheers

Comment

Hearty congratulations, Stu.

Comment

Ironing nude has a special meaning to me. Many years ago I found that my wife had nudist tendencies. One day I came home early and found her ironing in the buff. In response to my inquiry, she confessed that she cleaned the house nude whenever I was gone. After that time, we both started to do more things around the house in the nude.

This finally lead to nude sunbathing in the backyard and then social nudity with strangers and finally nudity with friends.

Hoosier Mic

Comment

This could become interesting. I thought ironing was the one thing nudists didn't do naked, or at all. I mean what clothes would there be to iron? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

stu, are you joshing with us? Are you actually telling us that you wore something while showering?

Well, I guess I should say welcome to the world of those who shower and bathe naked.

As for ironing naked, I would say that any chore that makes you work up a sweat, makes you hot, or can be dirty or messy should be done au naturel. Just today, I cleaned the tub sans clothes and it is much better than doing it with clothes.

Bob S.

Comment

Bob,

Much to my wife's irritation I did used to shower in swimming trunks. Then I'd get partially dressed and wash the private parts of my body with a sponge and washbasin. But that's all in the past - I'm now totally ininhibited (when alone!).

Ironing in the nude isn't something I'd seriously consider, tho. Bear in mind I have a wife and kids that could walk in at any moment and the sight of me in the buff could give them - and me - a heart attack.

Stu

Comment

Seems like there are very few details to back up the statements in this article, so I must confess to being a bit skeptical. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Remember, "there are three types of lies. Lies, dammed lies and statistics".

Or, "Statistics are like bikini's. What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital"!

If you really want to know how to use statistics, read the book "How to Lie with Statistics". Sorry, don't remember the author's name right now.

Comment

40 percent of Americans iron when naked ...

The other 60 percent let the ironing pile up forever.

Gary

Comment

.......Or just don't iron [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi everyone! I iron in the nude, it is the only way to do it.

To Hoosier Mic, I sent you a private message that you haven't read. I would appreciate an answer if you you would't mind.

jrh_ind

Comment

It's a well-known fact that 63.78 per cent of all statistics are made up. And the rest of them appear in press releases from companies trying to sell something.

It doesn't matter whether the figure's real or not - Niagara Spray Starch could be certain of their press release being quoted just about everywhere, which is called free publicity. And then everyone talks about it and wonders which of their neighbours irons in the nude, and then they all buy the spray starch when they go shopping.

Come on guys - wake up and smell the bull***t!!

Comment

Working...
                              X