Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't celebrities have the right to be nude in private?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don't celebrities have the right to be nude in private?

    I just came across a photo online of Janet Jackson while nude sunbathing on vacation. I think its a big invasion of privacy from the paparazzi. Do you think nudists can be nudists and still retain their privacy, celebrity or non-celebrity?

    -Fred

    http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/jane...parazzi-video-000460

  • #2
    I heard about the video this morning on radio and they said it looked like it was posed and she knew they were there. I would like to see it but with me slow connection it would take 2 or 3 hours to download.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't know what the laws are regarding privacy and celebrities but to me it looks like she is in her own very private backyard. I think she may even be able to sue over this but then again just because she should be able to doesn't mean she will or that she would win. I never would've guessed that she like to sunbath much less that she enjoyed doing it nude. I think we could use someone like her as spokes person. I wonder what it would take to get her to come out and say a few positive words regarding nudism now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak. But then again just because she enjoys nude sunbathing in her own backyard doesn't' make her a nudist does it? Oh well I wish she would take the position that she has every right to do this and she isn't ashamed of it. Further more that she would even come out and show some support for our cause. Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

      Comment


      • #4
        NudeAl, I don't think Janet Jackson is a nudist. I just think she is very comfortable with nudity in general but I don't think she is a traditional nudist, not that I know of, who knows maybe she sleeps in the nude. Her privacy was violated and I hope she can take legal action.

        Just last month there was a nude pic of Jude Law putting a pair of shorts on and the media were all over it like a cheap suit.........



        Originally posted by NudeAl:
        I don't know what the laws are regarding privacy and celebrities but to me it looks like she is in her own very private backyard. I think she may even be able to sue over this but then again just because she should be able to doesn't mean she will or that she would win. I never would've guessed that she like to sunbath much less that she enjoyed doing it nude. I think we could use someone like her as spokes person. I wonder what it would take to get her to come out and say a few positive words regarding nudism now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak. But then again just because she enjoys nude sunbathing in her own backyard doesn't' make her a nudist does it? Oh well I wish she would take the position that she has every right to do this and she isn't ashamed of it. Further more that she would even come out and show some support for our cause. Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

        Comment


        • #5
          I think that may depend on how you define Nudist. Do you have to be naked where strangers are present or if you just enjoy being naked?

          From watching the video she seems to enjoy relaxing outside nude. I don't think it was for show, and the design of the pool and the sign in the background make it look like it is not a residence, but still a private area.

          It shouldn't matter that she is a celebrity. Any person should be able to expect privacy from snoops and perverts in that kind of situation and I also hope she can take some legal action.

          Comment


          • #6
            Regular reporters are difficult enough, but necessary for celebreties to become celebreties. It's just part of the "fame" business.

            On the other hand, the papparazzi are totally beyond decency. We do need stronger laws regarding invasion of privacy.

            Comment


            • #7
              I wasn't able to see the video. Click on the link to it only brought up sexy ads. This is obviously a sleaze site.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by luvnaturism:
                I wasn't able to see the video. Click on the link to it only brought up sexy ads. This is obviously a sleaze site.
                You have to copy and then edit the URL a bit. Here it is edited
                http://wwtdd.com/media/jackson.wmv

                Comment


                • #9
                  yes, i think celebs should have the same privacy as us. it's nice to know they have the same interest too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't like paparazzi....they are parasites.

                    But, nevertheless, it's nice to know Janet Jackson is a closet nudist. GO JANET!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I am assuming it's her . . . looks like her anyway. It is kinda sleazy that anyone would film her in that way. I can't call her a nudist though. Didn't I see Fresh Air put up a link to a definition of nudist, and within it was a reference to a "social" aspect??

                      I actually gained a lot of respect for her when she did the Superbowl stunt . . . anything to piss off the concervatives

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Where ever there is nudity you can be sure someone will be looking to make easy money.
                        If a celebrity is involved then you can be sure the purbitrator will be offered a pot of gold for his illgottan gains.

                        As for us simple people how many innocent nudists are now appearing on adult sex sites because we had chosen to be naked on a public beach and our image was taken.
                        We all have the right to be nude without the fear of our naked image being stolen for somebody's financial gain so its about time international law favoured the innocent individual.

                        As for Janet Jackson is this for real! the camera is at ground level so it has been placed within her property, some celebrities have been known to go to extraordinary lenghts to gain media attention to further or resurrect their careers! Yes its definately her i recognise that nipple!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Truebit, for us simple people who enjoy being on a nude beach, I trust that our privacy is respected. If someone is seen with a camera and snapping pictures I would hope the person has gotten the proper permission to do so. I have friends who have taken pictures of me and vice versa and trust that it won't be exploited and used for anything improper.

                          Nudists are pretty much known to be open with themselves as well as open-minded and unfortunately there are some really twisted people out there that like to take advantage of that.

                          -Fred



                          Originally posted by True Brit:
                          Where ever there is nudity you can be sure someone will be looking to make easy money.
                          If a celebrity is involved then you can be sure the purbitrator will be offered a pot of gold for his illgottan gains.

                          As for us simple people how many innocent nudists are now appearing on adult sex sites because we had chosen to be naked on a public beach and our image was taken.
                          We all have the right to be nude without the fear of our naked image being stolen for somebody's financial gain so its about time international law favoured the innocent individual.

                          As for Janet Jackson is this for real! the camera is at ground level so it has been placed within her property, some celebrities have been known to go to extraordinary lenghts to gain media attention to further or resurrect their careers! Yes its definately her i recognise that nipple!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have to agree that the fact this video is on an adult sex site is sad indeed. Again, innocent nudity is now turned into sex

                            I don't agree though that she would have done this knowlingly. First, while she has had some backlash from the Superbowl incident, her career isn't dead (after all, she isn't Michael or Whitney). And even if it was, she could probably figure out a better solution than a tacky nude video.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by richinoregon:
                              quote:
                              Originally posted by luvnaturism:
                              I wasn't able to see the video. Click on the link to it only brought up sexy ads. This is obviously a sleaze site.
                              You have to copy and then edit the URL a bit. Here it is edited
                              http://wwtdd.com/media/jackson.wmv


                              Thanks, but now that I've seen the type of site that it's on I won't bother. Each visit to the site helps its advertising revenue, at least indirectly. I don't care to do that.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X