latest show #156 a whopping 705Mb ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest show #156 a whopping 705Mb ;-)

It says on the CFTV page that the latest show #156 is a whopping 705Mb (*) in EXTREMLY high res video - well that must be indeed extremely high res for 7.3mins hehe :-)

Looking forward to all the good info and efforts, even if takes forever to download the 705Mb.

(*) The real size is just 107Mb - maybe someone at CFF can correct the typo ;-)

It says on the CFTV page that the latest show #156 is a whopping 705Mb (*) in EXTREMLY high res video - well that must be indeed extremely high res for 7.3mins hehe :-)

Looking forward to all the good info and efforts, even if takes forever to download the 705Mb.

(*) The real size is just 107Mb - maybe someone at CFF can correct the typo ;-)

Comment

If saying this gets me banned from site so be it but I was disappointed in the latest show. As usual the content was great as well as the photography. However it seemed to me that the newcasters were far too often flubbing their lines. I know they are not professionals and even the best news casters flubs his or her lines but isn't that where more editing should take place or retakes?

Comment

Naturist4Ever

quote:
        It says on the CFTV page that the latest show #156 is a whopping 705Mb (*) in EXTREMLY high res video - well that must be indeed extremely high res for 7.3mins hehe :-)[

My download on Comcast broadband 6Mb cable was 2.9 Minutes.

Thats not what I see on the Clothesfree TV downloads page. I show 6Mb for dial up modem D/L, Higher Resolution for Broadband/Cable/DSL 37MB, and Extremely High Resolution video download 105MB. The actual file after downloaded is "show156ehi. @ 107,001 KB [Re: See attached below]

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Fuzzy Nuts:
          If saying this gets me banned from site so be it but I was disappointed in the latest show. As usual the content was great as well as the photography. However it seemed to me that the newcasters were far too often flubbing their lines. I know they are not professionals and even the best news casters flubs his or her lines but isn't that where more editing should take place or retakes?

I feel the same way Fuzzy. My suggestion to her (and other nudecasters that aren't smooth readers) would be to study the stories more and be more familiar with her script before beginning taping. That should help.

Comment

Dee and Fuzzy,

Your suggestions should be noted and should not be held against you. I agree and stand beside you on those.

Still photos taken from video are not my favorite as well. I will gladly submit photos of places the Prof and I have visited and photos of myself but until the Prof gives me the thumbs up on posting her pics, it'll just be me and scenery!

Comment

Working...
            X