Show quality recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show quality recommendation

The ClothesFree NudeCasters do a great job of getting positive, reinforcing messages "out". One slight recommendation would be to make sure you position the microphone more directly to other individuals when you're interviewing them. If you're asking follow-up questions, make sure you quickly move the microphone back to the interviewer. This will prevent minor problems like show 170 when the 3 young men actually had some pretty mature, insightful comments that could barely (no pun intended) be heard.

Overall, great shows that remain very positive! The membership fee is well worth it just to support the cause.

Have fun and stay naked!

I agree lazer sometimes you miss some of the answers and commentary. I think they do a great job !!! overall and really enjoy the show they produce. Your right membership is well worth the cause if for no other reason than to support the cause.
    stay naked!!!

Comment

Great point! I really wanted to hear what the three HS boys were saying but had to turn my volume way up to make it audible. I hope they return to their school with a great case for social nudity and can dismiss some of the rumors about nude resorts and nude recreation that I'm sure are floating around that classroom.

Comment

Denital,
        Thanks for joining the conversation. I also thought they had some intuitive remarks and hope they can dispell some of the negative conotation we seem to have.

Did you see the interview Vickers did with Bill O'Reilly on fox news? I thought he was right on point.

Comment

Originally posted by DenitaLC:
          Great point! I really wanted to hear what the three HS boys were saying but had to turn my volume way up to make it audible. I hope they return to their school with a great case for social nudity and can dismiss some of the rumors about nude resorts and nude recreation that I'm sure are floating around that classroom.

I found the comments regarding eye-contact most insightful. Thanks.

Comment

I think they have come a long way for content since the first episodes of "Nudes in the News."
            The Nudecasters have improved significantly. Technically, the video is always good, but perhaps it is time to look at some of the ways the audio can be improved? I have had the same observation before about segments. In the world of TV, audio is often not given the same emphasis. And there is a variety of equipment that can "automate" or simplify the improvement of audio to match the video.
            Which can also be done inthe "post-production" stage.

Joe
            A Broadcast/Radio Engineer.

Comment

Originally posted by condor:
              Denital,
              Thanks for joining the conversation. I also thought they had some intuitive remarks and hope they can dispell some of the negative conotation we seem to have.

Did you see the interview Vickers did with Bill O'Reilly on fox news? I thought he was right on point.
              You're welcome Condor!

Yes, I saw the Bill O'Reilly part too in this segment but found myself frustrated with the terms Bill used: "naked people" etc. I'd have prefered nudist or naturist from a journalist like him. I also thought he seemed pretty closed minded thus, his repeated "WHY" questions. Vickers did a good job in responding to the questions...as poor as I thought they were.

Comment

For the first few days that a new nudescast is aired I find it very difficult to get into view it. After a few days there is no problem. Anyone else have this difficulty?

Comment

Fuzzy nuts I have the same problem. Not sure why. I called and talked to Corky about it and he suggested clearing cache and internet history. I have done that but still have the problem.

Denital,
                  I agree, O'Reilly was rather flippant with his constant "naked people" label. I too would have preferred nudists or naturists. His constant "why" questions just further illustrates the closed mentality of many people and the fact that they just don't get it! Fortuneatly we do, its their loss.
                  stay naked!!!

Comment

Folks,

Glad to hear we're not the only folks with this observation / frustration. While the shows have come a long way, it's a minor improvement that would definitely help.

Joe - your perspective and expertise would really help the team. My initial thought was that an omni-directional microphone might help. I'm not sure that would be appropriate in the outdoor settings. I'm not sure how much post-production editing would help. I really think some basic microphone techniques could address the core need.

The O'Reilly segment was very interesting. Despite Bill's generally dour demeanor (sorry - not a fan of Bill) and his questions / remarks that alternated between condescending and flippant, Steve did a very good job of presenting his perspective. I think it was great that he's representing the third generation of naturists and is willing to support his perspective despite narrow minds. While it's something most of us face, he's doing a great job of vocalizing his viewpoint and maintaining a positive, non-argumentative perspective.

Finally, yes, we've had problems downloading the shows when they're new. Show 167 was exceedingly difficult to load. Regardless of early morning (east coast) download times, server timeouts were very frequent.

Overall, great folks, great locations, great shows..... stay naked!

lazermuffy

Comment

That is the nicest I've ever seen O'Reilly be to someone who wasn't licking his boots. Seriously. Young Mr. Vickers did a great job of taming the beast.

-Mark

Comment

I agree with O'Reilly on some things and disagree on others. One thing is for sure... he seems to have a curious concern with nudity lately, but doesn't come across as genuinely against it to me. Makes me wonder if he secretly envies us, at least on a subconsious level. In fact, I'd bet many people appearing anti-nudist are really just jealous of our freedoms we've allowed ourselves to pursue.

Comment

Working...
                        X