viewpoints on social nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viewpoints on social nudity

These inquiries are meant to gage to some extent peoples notion of what approriate modesty and an American perspective on social nudity are. Your comments are welcome.

These inquiries are meant to gage to some extent peoples notion of what approriate modesty and an American perspective on social nudity are. Your comments are welcome.

Comment

Hi! I have been a closet nudist for years. I have an interesting observation that could raise some interesting discussion. Looking at the pole it shows most of the respondents are in there 50s. And based on the other board entries are mostly male. Why is it we are first openly into this now? "Some would say Second child hood" Looking for a way to refresh sexually. Sexual crisis? Or are we yust more in touch with ourselves and our bodies at this stage of life.
      I for one have loved being nude since a teen but seem to be more into to it now. Wanting to explore the social aspect of it. Why? I am un sure. I enjoy being nude would be this way all the time if I could. Hate getting dressed. I almost feel a withdrawal for a while when clothed. Is this normal? Why?

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by red55:
        [qb]Looking at the pole it shows most of the respondents are in there 50s.[/qb]
        Hmmm! As there has only been one person who has voted and as that person must have been you (for you cannot see the results without voting) then my guess - and it's just a long shot - is that you are in your 50's. Am I right? Can I claim my prize? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

I think question #10 should be re-worded to get a clear yes or no answer. its kinda awkward now.

Comment

Q1: I answered yes, but it was inside. But it was in a YMCA where I was working as a kind of overnight person as there was a HAbitat for Humanity group of youths and 2 chaperones who were staying upstairs. But I did it at about 1am, well after they should have been asleep as the facility opened up at 6 am and they were going to be working for much of the day. I have never done so outside at night.

Q2: I also answered yes for the same reason as above as well as swimming at a nudist park.

Q3: Yes. See above.

Q4: Yes. The US is extremely puritanical. We are still recovering from the Victorian times.

Q5: How come I could choose both yes and no? I chose no, but that does not mean that I never slept in the same room as her. We sometimes slept in each other's room (mainly me in her large room).

Q6: No nude beaches very close to me. The closest nudist park is roughly 50 or so miles from my house.

Q7: I am naked right now as I type this. Whenever I am on my computer, I am naked.

Q8: Of course I would want that. Even stu would agree with that one.

Q9: 20s.

Q10: I live in a townhouse complex and have too many windows facing my yard.

Bob S.

Comment

As for the last question: I don't care to be arrested so I don't go out into my yard nude or in my underwear--of course, I don't wear underwear anyway. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X