When we go to heaven.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we go to heaven.

Do you think that when we die and go to heaven, we'd be naked there? I sure do.

Comment

That's all that really matters.
      I think Heaven is what ever we want it to be. After all, it is supposed to be perfect, and we all have a different opinion on what would be perfect.

Steve

Comment

i must admit i am surprised that this topic isn't overwhelmed with responses. seems like such a controversial issue. i'd have to agree w/ nude in the north.... it wouold be perfect... whatever "perfect is" seems to be up to each one's mind/heart..... (always keep an open mind and love everyone where they are at)

Comment

I hope we are.

Maybe the will have designated nudist areas there? Nude beaches and nude resorts? Hopefully there are enough nudists up there for a entire community. I don't know what the answer will be but I'm not curious enough to want to find out just yet.

In my mind though we will have all our wants and needs taken care of and for us nudies that includes enough naked time.

Comment

quote:

You are assuming that there is an "afterlife".

I am not aware of any reliable indications that there is an afterlife for the individual.

Comment

Yes some of us do believe in an afterlife in one shape or another, and you are quite correct there is no proof of that. That is why religion is a belief not a science. I don't blame anyone who chooses not to believe that is entirely up to the individule, but please let's not turn this into another endless debate over religion.

Lets keep it simple. What would your idea of heaven be.

Comment

quote:
                Lets keep it simple. What would your idea of heaven be.

Answer: Dancing girls who ask me to dance!

Comment

A few years back there was a production here of Puccini's Suor Angelica. In the last act Angelica is dying (she'd drunk poison after learning of the death of her illegitimate son, the reason she's been sent to the cloister) and she has a vision of Paradise.

The director, Bia Lessa, staged her vision of Paradise by putting the choir way up in the cheapest seats at the top of the hall, and having about fifty naked children run out on stage.

There were no problems here, but when she took the production to Rio, some youth judge with a taste for publicity made her put diapers on the kids.

The diapers made explicit to me one of my unarticulated assumptions about Paradise: there's no poo there.

- Caipora

Comment

I personally do not believe in such thing as heaven.

I think it is a mythical BS people have grown to believe. A reward for their good deeds. It is a purpose in their life. A reason to keep living and keep doing good b.c there is a reward at the end of the road.

I personally believe that when you die, you die. You do not go anywhere, life doesn't continue on in another word. You die..your dead

Comment

I think that heaven has to be accepted by faith ,I do believe in heaven I don't pretend to be an expert on what its going to be like but the bible says our minds can not imagine what it will be like.
                      Its poissible since God created Adam & eve naked we may be naked since we will have perfect bodys.

Comment

I don't know chapter and verse but I've heard "all good things will be granted unto you in Heaven". Clothesfreedom is certainly a good thing while body shame and embarrassment is not.

Comment

It definitely depends on your interpretation of what the afterlife is. If your idea of Heaven is the Christian idea, it only makes sense that you'll be naked in Heaven.

That said, you should strive to create a "heaven on earth" right now, while you're still on this earth. Fundamentalist Christians seem to miss that point.

So, make Heaven on Earth. Get naked.

Comment

This is assuming that in Heaven, youa re still in your earthly form. I would imagine that you would change into more of a spiritual energy.

Of course we can also discuss angels and ghosts. neither would need clothes. I am not an art history major so I do not understand the reason for the representations of angels with robes versus the naked cupids/Greek mythological figures.

As for ghosts, I can't see why clothes would be a part of them. Clothes do not die so they cannot become a part of the spiritual world.

Bob S.

Comment

As Bob S so well put, we have no idea what form we take. Our soul/spirit leaves our body which rots back to the earth, as it should. But our soul/spirit moves on to that other dimemsion we call Heavan. We have no idea where that is, or what it is all about.

Here we are in a dimensional place where laws of phsyics rule. But in the after life the laws of phisycs and time are totally different. It stands to reason that we also are totally different, in a form we cannot begin to imagine where we are in a totally different environment with all new rules.

Who is to say that our universe is but one of an infinate number of other universed in the limitless void? Who is to say we are the only life in our universe that knows of God?

Deep thoughts that we will never answer until after we pass to that next step of our existance.

Comment

Working...
                              X