Different Religions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Religions

Just would like to find out what other beliefs or faiths my mellow nudists adhere to.

Atheist, my man. Atheist.

Comment

I'm also an atheist, a freethinker. For those who see atheism as a religion, I would like to tell that it isn't. It's not some set of beliefs, it's unbelief.

Comment

Just a typical 'freethinker'. (Nice phrase Kari)
        I believe in the 10 commandments as a way of life, without all the other attached baggage.
        Treating others as you want to be treated sums it up pretty well, I think.

Comment

I am a Christian and attend the United Methodist Church.

Many nudists in this area are evangelical Christians. We had a get together last June at White Tail Park in Virginia.

Comment

Unitarian Universalist
            and Naturalistic Humanist as found in the Ethical Culture Society.

Comment

None, yet all. I do not prescribe to any one religion, but there is wisdom in all religions that is in my particular belief system.

Comment

Let's see so far

Atheist - 2 (I am including "Free-Thinkers"
                here for the moment)

Christian:
                Traditional Protestant - 2
                Non-Traditional Protestant - 5

Spiritualist - 2 (Some of the "Free-Thinkers"
                might belong here)

Hare Krisna - 1

Muslim - 1

Pagan - 1 (Which Tradition?)

Judaism - 1

One question for clarification- For those who profess Atheism is it that you believe in no religion/god/gods or that you believe in a spirtiual undefined entity and garner wisdom from many philosophies.

Comment

Liberal Christian.

Comment

Another Christian here. Definitely liberal.

Comment

I'm probably a spiritualist. With so many religions to believe in, I try to find/set a decent/humane course for myself that means no harm or disrespect to others, unless they earn it.
                      Read the Bible and you can interpet it to mean to fight for our beliefs. Like all the other sects. Look at the Taliban. Look at us. Read our fighting hymns. Stomp our belief into the other or die trying.
                      I feel that we should all be able to live together even if it means to eschew all religion. And that may well be the answer.
                      I'm a peace lover, but I will defend myself and family by any means necessary.

What does that make me?

Comment

As surprising as this maybe to some of you, I am a Muslim. I however don't see anything wrong with nudity.

Comment

Pagan! Plain and simple!

Comment

I'm an aspiring Christian; I believe it to be a lifelong process. I reject the idea of denominations and have attended churches as such, but if one had to classify me then "Nondenominational Protestant" would suffice.

UW

Comment

Baptist or anything similar, but definitely NOT protestant. Protestant religions were formed by those who were once Catholic and protested their beliefs. The Baptist religion formed separately from the Catholic religion and was never part of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X