Any Mormons here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mormons here?

Just curious if any current posters are LDS.

Just curious if any current posters are LDS.

Comment

Hi Revolutionary,

I'm LDS. There is a good small group of clothes free LDS.

Jay

Comment

I'm LDS (just thought I should point that out). I have known more than a few LDS who are into resorts or hot springing. Any funny experiences with children sharing a weekend activity at Primary?

Comment

My current calling is nursery worker. I've never heard of anything remotely close to a nude primary activity. Every parent should be there if there is one.

Comment

I mean in Primary the teacher asking what the family did for the holidays and the child saying we all took our clothes off and played on the playground at the resort.

Could be interesting.

Comment

Recently welcomed two Mormon missionaries at the door. We started talking but most of the conversation had to do with a neighbor's runaway pig. Ended the conversation and called the neighbor and then had to rustle up "Arnold" before he scared anyone else.

Comment

The kid that took his clothes off to play at the resort felt very comfortable with it all to talk about it. I certainly hope the teacher likewise reinforced the child. After all, there are many instances of key bible figures wandering around naked so nudity is nothing new or unknown to the bible or the characters within. It should not be so with us either.

Comment

Count Me in with those who are LDS, and active in our Ward.

Greensunshine
                  Now hidding somewhere west of the Rocky Mountains but east of WA/OR until we can go home...

Comment

Greetings,

Another LDS here In New Jersey for now.

LeoNJ

Comment

Ooops make my location somewhere up in the Pacific NW until someone can convince me I should be somewhere else with a really good reason other than marriage...

Greensunshine

Comment

Marriage was the only reason I left the Pacific Northwest. Now I'm stuck with no hotsprings.

Comment

could i ask a question? if you have not been to the church for years are you still a memember. i was thinking about going back some time and i didn't think the church would have allowed naturism.

Comment

I don't think you would face any problems with being into nudism. I don't make a big deal of it (publicize it outside my close circle of friends) due to my job and the nature of the administrators where I work which has nothing to do with church. When my wife first visited a nude resort she told her friends in church and people generally thought it was cool. Now I suppose there are members who might look at you strangely but those people are not the ones you should be discussing the issue with. Heck, I know liberal type people who would react negatively to nudism (like I said, at work).

So I would be the first to encourage you to go back to church. Don't stress about what you do recreationally.

Comment

Add one more. I'm from the western side of the Rocky Mountains--not too far from the main hub of Mormons.

NudeSteve

Comment

Working...
                              X