Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Get Public Nudity LEGALIZED in the USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Get Public Nudity LEGALIZED in the USA.

Here is my petition to get public nudity LEGALIZED IN AMERICA. I saw, yesterday, that it is LEGAL in Spain. It is not fair. We need to change that. America is FREEDOM, so we should be FREE OF CLOTHES AS WELL! We were born naked so, why can't we LIVE naked?

Make Public Nudity Legal in the United States | MoveOn
    David White
    Last edited by David White; 07-20-2021, 09:11 AM.

If the government thinks there is something wrong with public nudity and the human form, well, they are HARROWINGLY and ALARMINGLY MISTAKEN! being naked for R&R is totally different than sexuality and people need to open their eyes and wake up!
    Corky
    CFI Staff
    Last edited by Corky; 11-01-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

In the United States, indecent exposure refers to conduct undertaken in a non-private or (in some jurisdictions) publicly viewable location, which is deemed indecent in nature, such as nudity, masturbation or sexual intercourse.[1] Such activity is often illegal. The legal definition in a given location may not specify all activities that would be covered. Indecent exposure may also be referred to as "sexual misconduct".
      Corky
      CFI Staff
      Last edited by Corky; 11-01-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

There are laws in many parts of the United States that specifically ban nudity without linking it to indecent exposure. San Francisco has had such a law since 2013, and the courts have ruled that it is constitutional.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11613510/t...isco-uncovered

Comment

I wish we could make it legal, but i feel that there are to many that would turn it to the dark side. perversion or sexual. So wish we could make it legal. but we are out numbered.

Comment

I wish we could make it legal too. But Enjoying Life is right. Many would corrupt it and turn it to the dark side.

Comment

I don't think full nudity will ever happen in a country, but it can where we live. The place I rent happens to be wholesomely accepting of nudity. My days are spent without clothes, and I frequently garden nude with the man I rent from. Day and night, I'm naked, as is he. We're not a couple...owner & renter of bedroom space. I'm an online college student but dearly love spending time outdoors in his garden. We live a wholesome, healthy life.
              I'll admit that what I have is not the usual situation, but it is most agreeable with me. If anyone wants more information, feel free to write me privately.
              Tgirl

Comment

I have recently encountered online much angst about COVID vaccination requirements. Some are calling such requirements tyranny. It made me wonder what they think about vaccination requirements for polio and small pox. If vaccination requirements are tyranny, how can they accept requirements to use seat belts and buy car insurance? And if those things are tyranny, certainly any requirement governing how a person dresses is also tyranny. Unfortunately, the people who complain the loudest about vaccination requirements are on the right wing of the political spectrum, and they have no objection to the government imposing a public dress code.

Comment

Don't confuse the religious right with the other conservatives. Many libertarians vote republican and would tell you in a minute clothing mandates are bull****. The religious right would give you a puritan collar

Comment

With today's norms of disagreement turning to violence, I would hesitate to go against society's expectations of what is acceptable dress. It may be lawful to be nude, but if the neighbor's object, there are those who would make life misserable for the devoted nudist. Look at the death threats being waged on public officials and their families when those people are simply doing their job according to the law.

Comment

Working...
                    X