Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ponderosa Nature Resort, near Toronto (Canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponderosa Nature Resort, near Toronto (Canada)

re: Ponderosa Naturist Resort, Puslinch. ON, Canada

Hi all,

Was just looking at the PNR's website & was pleasantly surprised to read about many new and upgraded amenities. Anyone have any firsthand reports, as I have not been myself for about 3 years?
    thanks,
    J'man

re: Ponderosa Naturist Resort, Puslinch. ON, Canada

Hi all,

Was just looking at the PNR's website & was pleasantly surprised to read about many new and upgraded amenities. Anyone have any firsthand reports, as I have not been myself for about 3 years?
    thanks,
    J'man

Comment

I have been there a few times the past year.

There is a conversation pool by the outdoor pool as well as an enlarge outdoor hot tub.

The indoor pool and hot tub are about the same as they were 3 years ago.

The ownership has also changed in the last three years. A women named Lee owns it.

Comment

Re: Ponderosa Nature Resort, near Toronto (Canada)

Yes, spent mostly the entire summer there.....The Ponderosa is a wonderful place, super nice people, great facilities, good food, great parties etc etc etc....I can't say enough wonderful things about it. Our last trip there was for the Halloween party which was so much fun, they really did put alot of work into it. Now that the weather is cold, we won't be back till the spring but I gotta say, if you can take a day and go visit and spend a short time there you will learn that you'll want to spend alot of time there. :grouphug:

Comment

It's a wonderful place. The wife and I have spent some beautiful summer days there. A few miles up the street, in Freelton, is Four Seasons Family Naturist Resort - another wonderful place where we have referred a few of our friends. They have gone there and had some wonderful experiences. They have plenty of activities, including a volleyball tournament that hundreds of people attend and enjoy.

Comment

We did not have a chance to go this year. Many improvements were done in the last few years around the pool area. Looking at the website there has been many changes to the clubhouse since we have been there. It is a wonderful setting and a grest club.

Comment

Working...
            X