shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaving

We are a middle aged couple, with decent bodies. We are novices at nude beaches and we are both fully shaved, we would like to know how non-shavers see us. Is this normal or do they we are weird. Also, how many other shavers are out there? We have been shaving for many years and are very content with our looks! Comments please. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

We are a middle aged couple, with decent bodies. We are novices at nude beaches and we are both fully shaved, we would like to know how non-shavers see us. Is this normal or do they we are weird. Also, how many other shavers are out there? We have been shaving for many years and are very content with our looks! Comments please. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think you would attract any attention on the beaches that I go to, southern California area. I suppose that in a more conservative region you might encounter some negative reactions but I wouldn't let it stop me. I have even seen shaved couples at nudist resorts so it must not be that big a deal. Resorts tend to be more conservative.

Comment

I used to shave and had no problem with anyone else because of it. However, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble keeping it shaved. I've seen a lot of shaved men and women. It's becoming more popular. Be nude and have fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

we're shaving nudist in Oklahoma. the club that we are members of has many couples and singles that shave. to us it's normal. there are some people who look but most don't care if u shave or not. JUST STAY NUDE

Comment

Working...
          X