Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY! ARE THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO'D LIKE TO GET TO KNOW ME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY! ARE THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO'D LIKE TO GET TO KNOW ME?

Hi. My name is Sone, but you can call me Sonny. I'm a 23 year ol' guy from norway. I've been goin' around feelin' like a nudist for as long as I can remember, but I still ain't got the guts to tell nobody or be naked anywhere else than in my apartment. I've slept naked since I was a kid. What I'm wonderin' is if there are any people around who'd like to get to know me 'n' to share their experiences with me. I think I'm gonna need a lotta encouragement to get the guts to become a real nudist. I don't care if your a guy or a girl. As long as you're a nudist 'n' somewhere in between give 'n' take ten years o' my age I'll be happy to talk with ya! See y'all later! Sincerely SonnyHavnaa

Hi. My name is Sone, but you can call me Sonny. I'm a 23 year ol' guy from norway. I've been goin' around feelin' like a nudist for as long as I can remember, but I still ain't got the guts to tell nobody or be naked anywhere else than in my apartment. I've slept naked since I was a kid. What I'm wonderin' is if there are any people around who'd like to get to know me 'n' to share their experiences with me. I think I'm gonna need a lotta encouragement to get the guts to become a real nudist. I don't care if your a guy or a girl. As long as you're a nudist 'n' somewhere in between give 'n' take ten years o' my age I'll be happy to talk with ya! See y'all later! Sincerely SonnyHavnaa

Comment

Working...
    X