For Outdoorbare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Outdoorbare

Outdoorbare, I notice you're from central California. Where would that be? I live in Modesto and interesting in meeting nudist friends in this area. Are you a member of a club? Thanks.

Tom

Outdoorbare, I notice you're from central California. Where would that be? I live in Modesto and interesting in meeting nudist friends in this area. Are you a member of a club? Thanks.

Tom

Comment

oh boy it has been a while since I have made my voice heard...anyway. I am not outdoorbare but I used to live near Modesto. In manteca in fact. Right now i am in Wyoming for college but I do go and visit my parents sometimes. But anyway, they live in coulterville california now. Just putting in my two cents worth. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Californiabare....Im in the East Bay Area...still a closet naturist ....cant quite make the step to social naturism yet.

Comment

Thanks, outdoorbare--I know how you feel. :-) By the way, did you send a private message? I received notice one from you was waiting to be picked up--but when I looked, it wasn't there.
          Did I do something wrong in the process?

Comment

Working...
          X