Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Arab or Middle Eastern Nudists?

Hi everyone,
    just wondering if anyone is from an arab country or of middle eastern decent besides doodles? doodles, just wondering how you got started in the lifestyle?

Not on here....but there is a gentleman who comes to Olive Dell occasionally who is middle eastern. And a middle eastern couple who bought some property near OD and wish to join in the fun.

Considering their cultural background, I think it's quite a revolutionary venture...pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by yasmine:
      Hi everyone,
      just wondering if anyone is from an arab country or of middle eastern decent besides doodles? doodles, just wondering how you got started in the lifestyle?
      Yup, I think Doodles so far is the only middle eastern or arabic nudist Ive known so far. I chat with him from time to time on YM...he's a great guy to talk to.

Coming from a Muslim country, I know its a challenge being a nudist. Im sort of in a similar situation myself here in Malaysia. But we've got ways of adapting our nudism to our country's culture.

Generally, through my experience & knowledge, those of us who come from this cultural background...to have an interest in & embrace nudism mostly came from our exposure of having spent time being overseas either for work or studies.

It is during these times that our knowledge & minds were expanded to understand on the concept & practise of nudism. And since then, we havent looked back!

Comment

Sorry it took me a while to reply to the post, I was away for all last week. How are you doing? Hope all is good. It's good to see Muslims/ Middle Easterners finding an interest in nudism. I thought I was the only one for a while! The long and short of it is that I got introduced to nudism via a BBC documentary when I was 12 or 13. It kind of died out for a while until I started using the Internet, found my way to nudist forums and got hooked to it all again. Ever since then I've been a nudist at home, and I am looking forward to an outdoor experience. Very tough when you live in Egypt. How about you? How did you get into nudism?

Comment

Good to hear from you again my friend!

Comment

hi yasmine

i am mido, an arabic nudist

i wish we could b nude pals

Comment

Yasmin -

I am middle eastern nudist - Where are you located? Contact me at tommay2004 at yahoo dot com

Tom (Ashta)

Comment

Hi fellow nudists... I'm not arab, but am muslim. Extremely new to the lifestyle, and thought I'd say hello.

Comment

Hi Jasmine,
                  I am from a middle eastern arab back ground and am from Melbourne Australia...

I would love to chat with you so why not email me??

Hope to hear from you soon..
                  Regards,
                  Nudidude ( Mark )

Comment

I've had an online Yahoo group dedicated to nudists from the Middle East area or from Middle Eastern origins for a while. It needs a serious boost of members. Perhaps any of you would want to join? IM me for the link (it's in my profile probably)

Comment

Hey Yasmine,
                      I'm part egyptian... does that count?
                      =)
                      Actually, I've met a few nudist at the local beach that are of arab decent. But only one of them was a girl...
                      But i'm doing my best to bring more of the "open minded" people over.
                      =)

Comment

Hi,
                        From s.e.Pa here, just wanted to say hi, I like to make friends from all over the world here! Kevin
                        btw, beachlover78, do you go to Sandy Hook?

Comment

Just wanna wish all the Muslim nudists everywhere...Happy fasting in the month of Ramadan.

Comment

Hi there

I'm a Muslim Arab nudist.I was secretly a nudist during my childhood & adolescence (used to go nude when no one was home with me)I didn't know what made me do this but I only knew that I loved being naked.I learned later about nudism & "nudist colonies". 3 years ago I started living alone & have been naked at home since then.I also started to travel abroad once or twice a year & started visiting nude beaches in Spain & France.My profile pic (the one of me shopping naked)was taken this summer in Cape d'Agde.
                            Oh, & Yes, it's a challenge being a nudist & a Moslem.
                            I also travelled to Malaysia this summer & I liked it alot.Happy Ramadan to all of u.

Comment

Originally posted by Nudekj:
                              Hi there

I'm a Muslim Arab nudist.I was secretly a nudist during my childhood & adolescence (used to go nude when no one was home with me)I didn't know what made me do this but I only knew that I loved being naked.I learned later about nudism & "nudist colonies". 3 years ago I started living alone & have been naked at home since then.I also started to travel abroad once or twice a year & started visiting nude beaches in Spain & France.My profile pic (the one of me shopping naked)was taken this summer in Cape d'Agde.
                              Oh, & Yes, it's a challenge being a nudist & a Moslem.
                              I also travelled to Malaysia this summer & I liked it alot.Happy Ramadan to all of u.
                              Hello Nudekj,

Its great to see another fellow nudist. Especially one who understands the challenges of being a nudist in the Muslim world!

So you've travelled to Malaysia yeah? Maybe you could give me a heads up on your next visit. Till then...Happy Ramadan to you too! Keep posting!

Comment

Working...
                              X