Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeautifulStranger
    replied
    I may be new to INA, buit I certainly am not to naturism - I love it!! We should have be naked days... and my clothes can happily sit in the wardrobe for days without wear..
    Does anyone know of any other good naturist sites??? I like to see some pictures of resorts and people at resorts as this is my next big step. Im not worried about erections, as that doesnt happen, erections and naturism are 2 different things to me.. But I would like to dare myself to go to a resort.. As a gay couple I am sure it would be very difficult for 2 men (together for over4yrs, and very genuine) to go to a mixed resort. But i would love to.
    Are there any resorts or naturist places in Amsterdam???
    Dan x

Leave a comment:

• BeautifulStranger
    started a topic Hello INA

Hello INA

I may be new to INA, buit I certainly am not to naturism - I love it!! We should have be naked days... and my clothes can happily sit in the wardrobe for days without wear..
    Does anyone know of any other good naturist sites??? I like to see some pictures of resorts and people at resorts as this is my next big step. Im not worried about erections, as that doesnt happen, erections and naturism are 2 different things to me.. But I would like to dare myself to go to a resort.. As a gay couple I am sure it would be very difficult for 2 men (together for over4yrs, and very genuine) to go to a mixed resort. But i would love to.
    Are there any resorts or naturist places in Amsterdam???
    Dan x
Working...
X