Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli Male interested in meeting new naturist friends. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli Male interested in meeting new naturist friends. . .

I would like to meet new naturist friends but, especially a lady who is interested in exploring the naturist lifestyle and enjoying a naturist resort vacation with me. If the relationship becomes serious and eventually leads to marriage that would be so much better. Sharing a vacation is so much more enjoyable than spending it alone.

I would like to meet new naturist friends but, especially a lady who is interested in exploring the naturist lifestyle and enjoying a naturist resort vacation with me. If the relationship becomes serious and eventually leads to marriage that would be so much better. Sharing a vacation is so much more enjoyable than spending it alone.

Comment

Re: Israeli Male interested in meeting new naturist friends. . .

There are some naturist clubs in Israel. I read that one was started by a Dutch immigrant. Maybe check out their websites.

Comment

Re: Israeli Male interested in meeting new naturist friends. . .

Boombamela Festival in Nitzanim, Israel looks like a place to meet like minded people. I think it is in April. Have you been?

What is the attitude to nude recreation in Israel? Are there traditional nude beaches? The Boombamela festival may only make Nitzanim have nudity at the festival, do you know if the rest of the yer Nitzanim Beach is nude friendly?

Comment

Working...
        X