trying to find other mumstobe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to find other mumstobe

hi am kate married to chris bouth nudest in sussex am 25 weeks pregnant trying to find other pregnant nudest

hi am kate married to chris bouth nudest in sussex am 25 weeks pregnant trying to find other pregnant nudest

Comment

The name's Stu, I'm from Chicago, I'm not pregnant nor can I be (I'm a guy), and I just wanted to give you some constructive criticism.

I think you might be confusing people with "mumstobe." I took a while before I realized you ment to say "mums to be." I'm not sure if that's a British slang term of something, I'm just afraid people might think "mumstobe" is a flower of something.

I'm just saying- S.M.A.

Comment

S.M.A.,

I couldn't figure out what mumstobe was. Apparently you're better at word puzzles than I am. I looked at it as one word and had no idea what a mumstobe was.

Comment

Maybe "mumstobe" could also be a heavy metal band.

Oh, by the way, if anyone's wondering what this forum's about, some lady in England is looking for pregnant nudists to chat with. She can't be the only one in the world. We need to repopulate the world with nudists! How we were thrown off subject, I can't recall.

Comment

Hi kate
            This post is ages old, but if you still read it then just wanted to say hi from me and my girlfriend Lorna.We are from West Sussex, Im 31 and Lorna is 23.
            Rob

Comment

Do many preganant women go to nudist clubs? I can imagine being nude and pregnant in summer would be nice too cool off being nude in relaxed setting.

Comment

We have seen several pregnant moms at the resorts. I think they are exquisitley beautiful with all their curves and confidence.

Comment

Working...
                X