Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albania

Hi all,

I bet to all of you, this is the first email from Albania. I live here in Tirana, I am a nudist, but do not know any other nudist who lives in Albania. Does anyone knows? Can anyone help? If yes, I'll be glad to hear from anyone.

Brim

P.S. Albania is a small country between Serbia and Montenegro, Macedonia and Greece. It has a great weather and beautiful landscapes.

Hi all,

I bet to all of you, this is the first email from Albania. I live here in Tirana, I am a nudist, but do not know any other nudist who lives in Albania. Does anyone knows? Can anyone help? If yes, I'll be glad to hear from anyone.

Brim

P.S. Albania is a small country between Serbia and Montenegro, Macedonia and Greece. It has a great weather and beautiful landscapes.

Comment

Brim,

Have you been to Ada Bojana in Ulcinj Montenegro close to the Albanian border?

Comment

Hello Brim. I would like to welcome you to our group here. Unfortunately, I never been to Albania or Europe for that matter. For that reason, I cannot be of any asssitance to you in that respect. I am a resident in a city named San Bernardino,C.A. and am also a nudist. I have read a little bit about your country, including the weather. It sounds real nice. Take care and welcome once again!

Ken Palmer

quote:
        Originally posted by Brim:
        Hi all,

Brim

Comment

I visited Ada Bojana last summer. Had a great time. Ok still looking and trying to find out about nudists in Albania. If anyone knows,... let me know. Does not matter they can be Albanians or non-Albanians.

All the best to you all,
          Brim

Comment

I visited Ada Bojana just 30 years ago. From Ulcinj there was no road only good field to drive. The ferry to cross the Bojana river was made from two fisher boats putting a bridge to join them. Due to recen rain the water was little high so we drove over a help made of burning wood to get on the ferry. It was exiting but the Ada Bojana was exellent. One exiting thing was in this tourist center. At that time there was no phone. They used CB-radio to communicate to Ulcinj. It is the most exiting naturist center I have ever visited. I'm sure everything is better no. The beach was exellent.

Comment

hi, welcome. I love to make nudist friends from all over the world. I hope also to learn more about your country. Kevin in USA

Comment

Working...
              X