UK couple seek naturist pals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK couple seek naturist pals...

Hello, I made a similar post earlier but then amended it as I spotted a typo and it disapeared! I hope I haven't broken any rules...

Anyway, my wife and I have reluctantly agreed that we can't afford a holiday this year following a very expensive 2005 (wedding and honeymoon in China) which is a shame as we were planning our first naturist holiday somewhere on the med.

This means we are restricted to the beaches of southern England and though I hope we can at least try out Studland we still feel slightly like outsiders peering in during the summer months in the naturist world.

We would, therefore, like to make contact with other couples of any age, race or nationality for email contact, possibly one day meeting but with no immediate plans to do so. I'm sure I don't need to add this caveat on this site but...genuine naturists only please, we are not swingers!

If you would like to contact us please see my website for a bit more info on us and feel free to drop me a message through the forum.

Hello, I made a similar post earlier but then amended it as I spotted a typo and it disapeared! I hope I haven't broken any rules...

Anyway, my wife and I have reluctantly agreed that we can't afford a holiday this year following a very expensive 2005 (wedding and honeymoon in China) which is a shame as we were planning our first naturist holiday somewhere on the med.

This means we are restricted to the beaches of southern England and though I hope we can at least try out Studland we still feel slightly like outsiders peering in during the summer months in the naturist world.

We would, therefore, like to make contact with other couples of any age, race or nationality for email contact, possibly one day meeting but with no immediate plans to do so. I'm sure I don't need to add this caveat on this site but...genuine naturists only please, we are not swingers!

If you would like to contact us please see my website for a bit more info on us and feel free to drop me a message through the forum.

Comment

Hi Deejay,

Although not in your neck of the woods nor part of a couple I just thought I would drop you a quick line to say hell and also say what a great web site you have. I have also used Eastney beach myself when visiting friends in Portsmouth who of course happen to be naturists.

Hoping to visit them again during the warmer months this year.

Anyway all the best for 2006

John

Comment

Cheers mate, hope things are going well up there.

Comment

Your welcome and yes things goping great up here well apart from busy at work, but suppose thats nothing unusual lol

Comment

Hello
            Nice to here u both, we are new to this site, but wnat to learn and experience naturisam at its maximum.Kindly let me know when we can chat
            With regards

quote:
            Originally posted by deejay-gee:

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by deejay-gee:

Hi. What's the URL address for your website?

Comment

Hiya. I live just across the short pond, on the Isle of Man. I naturally come from the mainland. I naturally come from the city of Leeds, in Yorkshire. If you want to make friends with me, I am happy for you to do so.

Comment

Hi my girlfriend and I have been to Vault Beach in Cornwall a couple of times in the past few weeks, there has been a fair few people enjoying the good weather down there. Hopeing to get up to Studland soon as well, not sure of any other good places in the south coast, any ideas?

Comment

Hopefully our UK friends meet plenty of people, however I was a little concerned that they stipulate "couples". So subsequently single males like Gregory or single males generally "need not apply." ?
                    Regards. John S.

Comment

Working...
                    X