Run Naked In Chicago in October!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run Naked In Chicago in October!

To mark the anniversary of the Women Running Naked project, I will be holding a one month marathon of runs in the Chicagoland area.

It's hard to believe that the month of October marks one year of shooting for the Women Running Naked project. I've shot in twelve states thus far and completed over fifty runs. I want to thank all of you for supporting me and participating in the project over the last year. There have been so many unusual adventures shared with you and I hope more are to come.

The entire month of October will be dedicated to this project!

I will be available morning, noon and night to accommodate as many runners as humanly possible during this time period! Everyone that has been patiently waiting to run - now is your chance!

The goal is to set a record amount of runners during this month! Ask your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors to email me or fill out the form on my site to be part of this event!

To those of you that have your own mailing lists or forums - I would greatly appreciate any postings or forwarding of this email!

Please email me directly [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thank you, Harlan Overlike [email protected]

www.overlike.com and www.overlike.com/webdesign

To mark the anniversary of the Women Running Naked project, I will be holding a one month marathon of runs in the Chicagoland area.

It's hard to believe that the month of October marks one year of shooting for the Women Running Naked project. I've shot in twelve states thus far and completed over fifty runs. I want to thank all of you for supporting me and participating in the project over the last year. There have been so many unusual adventures shared with you and I hope more are to come.

The entire month of October will be dedicated to this project!

I will be available morning, noon and night to accommodate as many runners as humanly possible during this time period! Everyone that has been patiently waiting to run - now is your chance!

The goal is to set a record amount of runners during this month! Ask your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors to email me or fill out the form on my site to be part of this event!

To those of you that have your own mailing lists or forums - I would greatly appreciate any postings or forwarding of this email!

Please email me directly [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thank you, Harlan Overlike [email protected]

www.overlike.com and www.overlike.com/webdesign

Comment

Working...
    X