Hi

Comment

Hi alida
      i'm Mido from Egypt
      i hope 2b my new nude pal
      add me:[email protected]

ciao!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Alida, I remember your first post, but didn't realize no one had welcomed you here. How is the nudist life in Italy,any places to go and be naked outdoors? Jump right in and post often.
        Nudeinbama

Comment

Hi Alida!
          Which part of Italy You are from? I travelled this summer month long through Italy and still keep a best memories except the surprizingly dumb city laws prohibiting any undressing.

I am living not far to You - only 3500 kilometers North from Rome. Today we have minus 25 Celsius... may be that is a biggest difference.

What beaches You are using, do You have any?
          What the Italian Naturist organisation do in praxis? Do that is strong organisation? What are their practical deeds? Did You ever imparted at them?

Comment

Hi Alida, nice to see another lady onboard and welcome.

Comment

Totally agree thats its nice to see another lady come on board and a belated welcome from me

Comment

Welcome, Alida.

I spent 12 trips to Sicily on business. My wife joined we once. We drove from the west coast of France down to the Med, down the west coast of Italy and then back up the east coast of Italy. Ended up leaving from Frankfurt.

Had a nice day, all nude, on Fontane Bianche beach in Sicily one day.

Comment

Greetings from Australia !
                  Welcome the the forum ..

Have you ever been to Cap d agde France naturist city ??

All the best,
                  Regards,
                  nudidude

Comment

Thanks to all for write me.
                    Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hi Alida again.

Seems Your English really is poor if Your answer is SO short.

My suggess is to use a translation engine shown at many search engines like Babelfish etc. Between Italian and English it surely exists and works quite well.

All the language capabilities comes along with the training indeed. When I first touched with russian language at age of 5, I begun to tear off and run to my mum saying - you know there out are some children but they speks SOMEHOW I cannot understand nothing. She explained - nothing wrong, its just ANOTHER language, russian and those children russians, just every time You hear new word you should run at me and I shall translate. You know after a week I fluely spoke children style russian with those kids.

After years as teenager I JUST heard a Polish radio Warszawa-2 summer program Lato z Radiem every day from morning to evening, as the only radio in a region transmitting a REAL music not a Soviet patriotic himns, damn them forever. As the result, without of any vocabularies after some 5 year I understand about 90% sayed, or 3/4 written, but I am absolutely chained to SAY something - I had no any chance to train myself.

When I graduated a school I have beat in my head about at least some 5000 words at English as school program demanded, yet to say at least few simple sentences at the live text that was just a nightmare, as all the graduaters had this problem. Why - JUST too few an ocassions for practice.

Soon, as the boarders was crushing, I got the chance to raise my spoken and written language up very much, however - even now all can see that here, many my expressions still are far from the complete OK. Little friendly claim about this forum - noone here are saying what mistekes I make . Them are too polite. So, I cant see my mistakes...

For a little enjoyment - statisticians tells that average american heavy boozer regularly uses no more than about 30 up to 50 words from all available 5 million. Maybe about Russian and Italian heavy boozers may be said the same. Just them ARE able to conversate thanks to be learnt the RIGHT few words and RIGHT methods to chain them in a sequences.

For Your case, and sake - English is one of most simplest languages I have ever learnt, I believe IF YOU SHALL use this forum as trampoline to jump into uniquely wide English languaged world of www, the success story WILL be fast and imminent.

Be lucky, Alida. And try at least. This is a real and good chance.

Comment

Ciao Alida

Is there any nude places in Italy? I travel to Italy almost every year. I have family in the Veneto region and would like to have a nude beach or place to go.

Comment

Hi Kenv!
                          Seems Alida not checks this page everyday. While I may tell my experience from this summer trip there, near a Ravenna was quite large naturist resort, but not at seaside, at artifical lake. At least road sign shown it, but that was early noon so I not declined my car from a course (now sad). Generally, many places are to be found at Italian Naturist Association homepage. Yet my fast impression is that this Catholic nation has unproportionally tiny number of resorts and possibilities to undress (hope You have been warned about draconic police regime at Venetia about man`s shirt taking off, when hot- law it counts "INDECENCY")

Comment

Thanks Johny

I don't check the forum everyday either.

I'll look into the Italian Nt. Assoc.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Alida:
                              Hi, I'm Alida from Italy.
                              I'm looking for new naturist friends.
                              My english is poor... sorry....
                              Write me if you want.. Tks
                              Hi

ciao Alida, io scrivo dalla Sicilia. Tu da dove?

Comment

Working...
                              X