apollo beach at canaveral national seashore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apollo beach at canaveral national seashore

spent 9 days in new smyrna beach fla -two trips to apollo beach had a blast the wife and my 4 boys thought i was a little crazy before this trip -now they all want to know when we can go back -and my wife is actually planning us a weekend to a local resort -she can't wait to socialize naked again!!!every body stopped to talk -it was like we knew every body for years! i had left my directions at home(stupid) so i ended up asking a group of life guards where the c/o beach was and there response was(what do you want see a bunch of guys??) Im glad i did'nt pay attention to them!!that made my wife a little nervous but when we arrived and got past the mesquitos we saw that it was actually couples and familys with children enjoying a clothes free beach.this experience was well the the drive from va.next trip we will probaly begin our week at apollo rather than wait untill the last couple of days and also go down and check out playalinda beach!! later,naked trashman

spent 9 days in new smyrna beach fla -two trips to apollo beach had a blast the wife and my 4 boys thought i was a little crazy before this trip -now they all want to know when we can go back -and my wife is actually planning us a weekend to a local resort -she can't wait to socialize naked again!!!every body stopped to talk -it was like we knew every body for years! i had left my directions at home(stupid) so i ended up asking a group of life guards where the c/o beach was and there response was(what do you want see a bunch of guys??) Im glad i did'nt pay attention to them!!that made my wife a little nervous but when we arrived and got past the mesquitos we saw that it was actually couples and familys with children enjoying a clothes free beach.this experience was well the the drive from va.next trip we will probaly begin our week at apollo rather than wait untill the last couple of days and also go down and check out playalinda beach!! later,naked trashman

Comment

Visit Friends of Apollo Beach. It has information on the beach and suggests ways you can help keep it such a great place.

Also Central Florida Naturists is a great organization devoted to preserving both Apollo and Playalinda beaches as family-friendly places to swim au naturel. I recommend timing your visit to either of these beaches with their trips there if possible.

Comment

thanks for the info [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X