North West Couple Uk wish to meet couples only fro frienship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North West Couple Uk wish to meet couples only fro frienship

Hi there new to naturism so both a bit shy, we would love to meet couples for camping beach visits , swims and saunas etc both of us like music rock etc both non smokers love a good bottle of wine every now and then , lots of varied intrests reading sports social outings

p and s

Hi there new to naturism so both a bit shy, we would love to meet couples for camping beach visits , swims and saunas etc both of us like music rock etc both non smokers love a good bottle of wine every now and then , lots of varied intrests reading sports social outings

p and s

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by baresmooth:
      Hi there new to naturism so i bit shy, we would love to meet couples for camping beach visits swims and saunas etc both of us like music rock etc both non smokers love a good bottle of wine every now and then lots of varied intrests as well

p and s

What ages are you? We are 50s

Comment

hi there we are both 48 yearls old

Comment

Hello,We are family with two kids 11 and 4 and i am 40 and she is 33.But we are in India. For chating if possible pls let me know.My ID is [email protected]
          With love and regards, stay naked.
          quote:

p and s

Comment

quote:

p and s

You sound like someone I could get along with though you're around 10 years younger than me. Trouble is that my wife has no interest in nudism so I'm a complete loner in that side of my life.

Comment

Working...
            X