Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Near Santa Barbara, CA

Hello,

Nudist couple in our 30's looking for other naturist couples for trips to local nude beaches, nude BBQs and trips to Palm Springs.

Single men and women are welcome to reply as well. Single men be forewarned: NOT SWINGERS. Naturists ONLY !!!! Lets go to your pool or to a local nude beach !!!!

Bert and Cindy
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Hello,

Nudist couple in our 30's looking for other naturist couples for trips to local nude beaches, nude BBQs and trips to Palm Springs.

Single men and women are welcome to reply as well. Single men be forewarned: NOT SWINGERS. Naturists ONLY !!!! Lets go to your pool or to a local nude beach !!!!

Bert and Cindy
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

hey bert an cindy im down here in good ole oooooxxxxxnard ive been going up to gaviota for a couple years now ,the gaygawking is getting old,i hear from your post that you go to more mesa ,is it really cop free
      scott

Comment

It has been cop free for me so far. I am going here again in about one hour.

No Tan Lines,

Bert

Comment

well i'll have to check it out,maybe on sunday,gotta work sat.also if that damm fog let's me go.how's the crowd,im working on getting my wife into public nudity,got her up to gaviota twice but i think the male dominate beach turned her off to it.(i told her they were looking at me not her ha.ha)anyway maybe i'll see ya at more mesa
          scott

Comment

good call bert i went there today,loved it . it's so much better than gaviota.im going again tomorrow,if you will be there let's hook up,i'll be wearing a camoflauge hat.
            scott

Comment

FishNude, I grew in S.B. and loved it. Have you tried Summerland? (northside). I use to go there back in the 70's, when life was simple. Now I live in Phoenix. Hey is Woody's still down there off the 101, by the big fig tree? Later man....

PS: Cindy hang in there, it's all good.

Tanalot

Comment

More Mesa Nude Beach is alive and well.

Let us just stay to the left of the access stairs (away from private Hope Ranch Beach) and we should be fine again this summer.

Let us have fun and stay naked !!!!

No Tan Lines,

Bert
                [email protected]

Comment

Hi Bert ...Enjoyed your homepage...nice day at More Mesa.

Comment

Feel free to write to me:

[email protected]

Comment

Hey FishNude,

Thanks for the info...you've shared with others. My wife and I are planning a weekend away in a few weeks up to Santa Barbara area, always looking for a beach to nude-up.

Sounds like more mesa's the place. Any others you might recommend?

Again, thanks for the info posted.

We are and are always NUDE!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

We're going to be at Pirate's Cove near Avila Beach next weekend(7th and 8th) and would love to meet new naturist friends. I know it's somewhat of a drive north(It's a 140 mile drive west for us), but if you're interested let us know and we can meet there!

Comment

Working...
                        X