Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the social aspect Californian

Hi,

I'm here in Norther/Central California (In Fairfield to be exact). I've gone to Red Rock Beach a couple of times. I'm a bit interested in meeting other nudists in the area. Oh yeah, I'm single and male -- sorry about that.

Hi,

I'm here in Norther/Central California (In Fairfield to be exact). I've gone to Red Rock Beach a couple of times. I'm a bit interested in meeting other nudists in the area. Oh yeah, I'm single and male -- sorry about that.

Comment

I have a theory. Since most nudists are generally older, perhaps many of these might not be computer literate. Perhaps this may explain the lack of people in my area.

OK, I admit it. I'm just sore that nobody responded to my post. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi ccs..Red rock beach is a great beach.May see u there someday. Great photo of the day again ....Check it out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey ccs, I'm over here in the Antioch area. I've never been to Redrock. I go to Laguna del Sol quite a bit. It's about 1.5 hours from here. You should take a ride out there if you have the chance. I know INA will be there for Nudestock in September. Maybe we'll see you there!

Comment

Csccs7: Come join us at Nudestock at Laguna
            Del Sol..It's the second weekend in
            September. I'm sure you'll hook up with
            other naturists in your area.
            Laguna Del Sol is a naturist resort in
            Sacramento. Nudestock is quite a party!

Comment

Hey nudedude...The waterfalls on Mt Diablo are a great place to go bare in the Spring if you like to hike. Right in your backyard. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've only been to Red Rock Beach twice, but when the sun's shining and the people are playing, it can be quite nice.

Here's a picture of it.

Comment

ccsccs7....Great shot of Red Rock ....Thanks for sharing . Makes me want to be there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey outdoorbare,
                    Thanks for the tip. I had no idea there were any waterfalls on Mt. Diablo. I'll have to check it out. Anyone going to Laguna del Sol for the car show this weekend?My wife and I are heading up there on Friday.
                    Hope to see some fellow INA members there. If not, maybe we'll see some of you up there for Nudestock!

Comment

Hey Nudedude...Hope you had a great time at the Car Show. ...You have to take in the Mt Diablo waterfalls during the rainy season up until about May. Wild Oat Creek falls is my favorite, very secluded and off the main trail.Hike in from Regency Dr. out of Clayton.Have fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nudedude: I guess you met our founder Corky
                        Stanton at the Buff N' Shine car show at
                        Laguna Del Sol. I was there as well. It was
                        a fun time, and Laguna is a very cool place.
                        I've never seen so many nudists in one spot.
                        Everyone tells me there will be thousands at
                        Nudestock. I can't wait!

Comment

Hey Bartamus,
                          Ya, I met Corky at the show. It was great to see INA out there. Sorry I missed you. There were quite a few people there on Saturday. That was nothing compared to Nudestock. It'll be a blast. I'll make sure to come by and say hi.

Outdoorbare,
                          I'll definitely have to check out the waterfalls on Diablo. Have you been to the new watershed yet? I'm curiouse if there are any places there that you could slip out of your clothes undetected. Looks like a great place to go hiking.

Comment

Hi Nudedude...Not sure where the ..new watershed is.... Do you mean Los Vasqueras?

Comment

ccscc7,
                              Nice Pic. I hope that we can all hook up at NudeStock. I wanted to say something regarding your original post. You said sorry for being male and single. Why be sorry? There is no reason to be sorry. Be proud and happy. See ya, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X