nudist in west Mi. area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudist in west Mi. area

We would like to meet any nudist in the w.Mi area.

We would like to meet any nudist in the w.Mi area.

Comment

There is a few of us around. I'm in the GR area.
      Ray

Comment

Look below and you will see where I am. I'm a 56-year-old granddad. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi rojohn

I'm a single guy who lives in the south west area of Michigan (Benton Harbor Saint Joe to be more exact) If your between the city of Grand Rapids and the Indiana border then I would be more than happy to meet up with you two. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey all,

I am from the Chicago area and have friends in Western MI (they are not nudists) and would like to meet and make friends with singles or couples in Western MI to hang out, sunning, etc. Are they any places that allow nude sunning around you guys?

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by ScubaRay:
              [qb]There is a few of us around. I'm in the GR area.
              Ray[/qb]

Comment

Hi everyone... My name's Scott and am in my mid 30's. I am from Indiana for right now, but am looking at possibly going to grad school at Grand Valley State outside Grand Rapids or at Michigan State in East Lansing. I know for myself if I go to one of those two places, that I'd like to meet naturists in the area. I am kinda new at this and have never been outside in the nude before. I think it would be wonderful and so on.

Does anyone know about Forest Hills resort between GR and Lansing?

Thanks, Scott

Comment

Yes, Forest Hills Nudist Club in Saranac, MI. Their mailing address is:
                  P.O. Box 105
                  Saranac, MI 48881

They are very friendly though mostly older people. I was a member there until I found out about Turtle Lake Resort in Union City, MI. Forest Hills Club is 45 acres. Turtle Lake Resort is over 160 acres. Turtle Lake is much nicer than Forest Hills and actually cheaper by the day. The membership at Forest Hills was less than $400 per year last year. Turtle Lake is $800.

Be nude and have fun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X