hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

if anyone would like to say hello be happy to meet or chat im a male love nudist life and im 48 , best wishes from australia

if anyone would like to say hello be happy to meet or chat im a male love nudist life and im 48 , best wishes from australia

Comment

waynal,

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you'll get a chance to chat with many of us. You'll find this to be a good group of people to get to know. Jump in where you feel comfortable and share you thoughts, ideas and knowledge.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

just posted on the open conversion section about today is "Hug An Australian Day"
          maybe it will show at later.
          stay nude and stay happy--i'm always happier when i'm nude--pahjo

Comment

Hi!, and welcome, i'm new here too, always ready to chat , feel free to contact me at [email protected]
            "stay naked""

Comment

Dear Waynal.
              Welcome to the group, excellent to see a fellow Aussie.
              Regards. John S. Adelaide.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by waynal:

Hi Waynal,

Do you like to make friend with a male nudist in VN. I am 40 years old, speak French and English (Vietnamese of course), hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
                Pino

Comment

Waynal - nice to hear from you - As you are beginning your summer bet you are more naked more often than most of us here - from Vancouver Island BC Canada

Comment

Hi there

willing to chat if I am on line

Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X