Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nudist needs some assistance!

Hi all,

I am new to the nudist environment and I am looking for someone in my area that can help me with my first nudist experience.

I live in Ontario, Canada in the Greater Toronto Area and I hope there is someone nearby who can assist me.

I really enjoy being nude when I can and I love the feeling of freedom it gives me.

It would be nice to be able to meet up with this person first for a drink possibly at their home or a remote location where we can be nude and I can practise being comfortable. Ultimately, I would like to have the opportunity to attend some nudist events/locations and then I should be okay on my own after that.

I have one minor glitch, my wife doesn't know about this yet, but we've talked about it a little and I would like to tell her and introduce her to it after I've tried it, so discretion is important for me at first.

I look forward to hearing someone who can help as I'm really excited to try it.

Thanks,

Freetogether [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hi all,

I am new to the nudist environment and I am looking for someone in my area that can help me with my first nudist experience.

I live in Ontario, Canada in the Greater Toronto Area and I hope there is someone nearby who can assist me.

I really enjoy being nude when I can and I love the feeling of freedom it gives me.

It would be nice to be able to meet up with this person first for a drink possibly at their home or a remote location where we can be nude and I can practise being comfortable. Ultimately, I would like to have the opportunity to attend some nudist events/locations and then I should be okay on my own after that.

I have one minor glitch, my wife doesn't know about this yet, but we've talked about it a little and I would like to tell her and introduce her to it after I've tried it, so discretion is important for me at first.

I look forward to hearing someone who can help as I'm really excited to try it.

Thanks,

Freetogether [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Do you mean that you want to secretly meet a woman in her apartment and you both take off your clothes and have drinks? This is inviting a lot of trouble for your marriage. Then you hope that she will not tell your wife. This is not honorable and would be disrespectful of your wife. Please reconsider.

Comment

Granted, he never said anything about the person being a female, but I too got that implication when I read his post.

However, let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he really meant another male. Of course, if my girlfriend (who is not into nudism, like his wife) ever found out that I was nude in an apartment with another guy who was nude, she'd think I was nuts. And if that person was a female, I don't think I'd have to describe what my girlfriend would do to me. Just my opinion.

Comment

I'm sorry for the confusion with my message, but all I want is some way to get into Nudism comfortably with some help from someone near my area.

Maybe all I need is to be introduced to an event or place that will allow me as a single (temporarily that is) to join-in and get comfortable? Then I can take it from there on my own.

Thanks,

Freetogether

Comment

Working...
          X