Going to Europe in Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Europe in Sept

Hi I am goin to backpack throughout Europe in Sept. WOuld love some help on finding good nude beaches with lots of women. Also any good nudist campgrounds that let single males enter

Any help would be great!!!

THANKS

Hi I am goin to backpack throughout Europe in Sept. WOuld love some help on finding good nude beaches with lots of women. Also any good nudist campgrounds that let single males enter

THANKS

Comment

European Nudist Camp/Resort Guide www.natuurlijk.com/uk/mainframe.htm

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by tycharles01:
        WOuld love some help on finding good nude beaches with lots of women.

Why? Anyway, if by "lot" (it all depends where you are coming from!) mean better than 1:10 you will be ok ;-)

>> Also any good nudist campgrounds that let
        >> single males enter

Single-ness isn't the issue (discrimination isn't allowed, except somehow in the UK they can get away with it), being INF member IS. If you are NOT AANR member (and thereby INF member) your choices are far and far more limited (it varies between countries, in Italy for example as a non-member you simple do not get access anywhere). The website that Jason mentioned doesn't seem to carry this information.

Comment

Alot meaning not me and 99 other guys

Not looking for 99 ladies and me but u know

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by tycharles01:

THANKS

Your best bet is to

a) Obtain a membership in an INF-related organization. In the United States, that's AANR. In Canada, that's FCN (or FQN in Quebec).

b) Obtain "INF World Handbook" for 2006. and I don't know if AANR carries it. You should be able to get a copy from British Naturism.

Comment

Croatia is great for nude beaches. See http://www.cronatur.com/ Have fun!

Comment

If it would be an August be sure to come at Baltic sea, from Lithuania until Latvia or even Northerner, Helsinki or Stokholm. Stokholm has a dozen of nude beaches inside the city, Helsinki 2 or 3, Tallinn 1, Riga 4 at the nearness of city, Ventspils and Liepaja each one, then Palanga and Klaipeda each one and WONDERFUL at Nida (Kurlandian sandhorn miidle point 1 km from Big Bear anclave State boarder.

Yet September differs each year and You have a 50/50 risk about bad weather. Croatia at least is sure place be sunny.

Comment

To Usauallylurk

INF handbook is full of information what is deeply missing on hundreds of places. If them are not able to repair the mistake on their own Correspondent Organisation at Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania, what You are willing to get about places situated there? My impression is that this organisation had lost the key for own database, therefore everything is frozen as was for the state on about 1995.

Comment

Working...
                  X