Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysian Couple.

Hi everyone,

We are Malaysian couple. He is 40 and she is 35. I was introduced into clothes free activities by a friend while I was stationed in Germany. But now that we are back in Malaysia, we find that we miss nudism and would like to make new nudist friends around the asia region. (NOT FOR SWINGING).

Hi Randy Tess.
    I am from Malaysia too but travelled alot to Europe for work. And my first taste of nude activity is in Germany of course.

Nice to meet u

Comment

Hi,

It is great to know you. I just returned couple of weeks back. How were you first introduced?
      My first case was by accident as my German friend and his family invited me on a pinic (My family was not there yet). Anyway, I went on that pinic. The lake was a gated private park and since I followed my German friend I was let in. Once in did I realise it was a nudist camp (there more than 200 nude people). I was too shy to strip at first but after one hour, the camp owners came over an told my friend I had to strip or we all had to leave. My friends kids were upset so I had to strip.
      After awhile other Germans started to talk to me. They were not happy when I had my clothes on as the though I was here to stare at the ladies.
      Anyway, when my wife (We are an Indian couple) joined in in Germany, I told her about my "pinic" trip and was waiting for the "How could you do this" statement. But to my surprise she said "she was curious too and felt if I enjoyed it than she will support my decision to be a nudist".

So that How I become an Malaysian Nudist. WHat is your story?.

Comment

Hi

This is a great way to get introduced.... I am South Asian but recently moved back to the US. Here is my first experience for you ...

I had heard about the naturist way of life and had a few friends that were such. However, I had never experienced it first hand. then in mid nineties, i was visiting Miami on business. A couple of us friends decided to check out the local beach and we ended up going to Houlover. It was nice sunny afternoon and a gentle cool breeze was blowing. We were strolling along the beach when we stumbled upon the nude section of the beach. We were not sure if we should proceed or turn back.... Curiosity got the better of us and we decided to explore it further.

This was the first time I had been to a nude area beyond locker rooms. And I was quite astonished to find so many men and women naked but not being bothered about it. In fact, we seemed to be the only ones clothed among them. We were still hesitant to take off our swiming trunks. And then I said, "I am doin' it" and voila... i took off my clothes... For the first time in my life I was naked in the open. A few of us followed suit with smiles.

It was one of the most exhilirating experience of my life. I enjoyed it tremendously. I never knew i would enjoy such a life style.... but once i did it ... i do not want to go back. We had not planned the nude beach trip... but i was glad we went there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mun:
          quote:
          Hi

This is a great way to get introduced.... I am South Asian but recently moved back to the US. Here is my first experience for you ...

I had heard about the naturist way of life and had a few friends that were such. However, I had never experienced it first hand. then in mid nineties, i was visiting Miami on business. A couple of us friends decided to check out the local beach and we ended up going to Houlover. It was nice sunny afternoon and a gentle cool breeze was blowing. We were strolling along the beach when we stumbled upon the nude section of the beach. We were not sure if we should proceed or turn back.... Curiosity got the better of us and we decided to explore it further.

This was the first time I had been to a nude area beyond locker rooms. And I was quite astonished to find so many men and women naked but not being bothered about it. In fact, we seemed to be the only ones clothed among them. We were still hesitant to take off our swiming trunks. And then I said, "I am doin' it" and voila... i took off my clothes... For the first time in my life I was naked in the open. A few of us followed suit with smiles.

It was one of the most exhilirating experience of my life. I enjoyed it tremendously. I never knew i would enjoy such a life style.... but once i did it ... i do not want to go back. We had not planned the nude beach trip... but i was glad we went there.....

Hi Mun,

Nice to know you. Great story. I know how you feel. Once tried, hooked for life. I never though we would be a nudist. Are you married? and have been to Malaysia?

Comment

hi,

no, never been to malaysia. But would love to visit the great country sometime :-).

Comment

Its great getting responses from nudists in Malaysia & the Asian region. This is very encouraging. One day we could probably be pioneers of Malaysia's 1st nudist organisation. Cheers!

Comment

Hi BorneoNudist,

I have been looking out for suitable places where nudist can meet in private. I considering get a suitable place away from the general population and have a private owned(gated) area for friends to meet up.

Comment

Hi,

We have found some private spots where I can enjoy hiking in the nude. During this chinese new year holidays, I went for a hike and there were nobody around.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyTess:
                    Hi everyone,

We are Malaysian couple. He is 40 and she is 35. I was introduced into clothes free activities by a friend while I was stationed in Germany. But now that we are back in Malaysia, we find that we miss nudism and would like to make new nudist friends around the asia region. (NOT FOR SWINGING).
                    hello, Randytess. We are Chinese nudist couple in Hubei province. And we did not have been to any nudist resorts in China, for which is forbidden by the laws. In this summer we wanna go to the Lushan mountain, in Jiangxi province. And we seek for any national naturist friends to go there together. Im 35 and my wife is the same age, we have a son with 7y. My email [email protected]. You may drop me a line.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyTess:
                      Hi,

We have found some private spots where I can enjoy hiking in the nude. During this chinese new year holidays, I went for a hike and there were nobody around.
                      Yeah...during the Chinese New Year holidays I too went searching for suitable spots. I was fortunate enough to find a secluded beach about 1 hrs drive from my home.

Comment

Hi Johnson,

Great knowing you. I was in Shanghai two years back (a very busy city). We are of Indian origins living im Malaysia.
                        As in China, naturism is not allowed by law in Malaysia but that does not stop some of us from meeting up for some nude time.
                        By your mail, I concluded that both you and your wife are nudist. (not only you).
                        That great, when I got introduced to nudism I afraid to tell my spouse as I though she would judge me negatively but I did tell anyway. Today, my whole family accept non sexual nudity as normal family life.

How long have you practiced naturism in your home? How did you get started?

Talk later...

Comment

Hi Randy,

I'd like to get to know you both as i am also of south asian origins .... add me on yahoo messenger if u like

Mun
                          mun_pasand

Comment

Hi,

Please see my post in "International Locations".

Will be coming to Datai, langkawi, and am seeking information about possibilty of nude bathing / sunning on the island.

Comment

Hai,

I am also a Malaysian (Indian) too. I am currently staying in Kuala Lumpur. I have deep interest towards nudism. Actually nudism was introduced to me by one my friend in Perth. My first experience being naked was in Swanbourne beach Perth few months ago. It was a fantastic experience. I would like explore and learn more about nudism. Please feel free to mail me in regards to any nudism matters.

You shall e-mail me to my personal e-mail address [email protected]

Regards
                              eswara

Comment

Working...
                              X