New friends UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New friends UK

I'm a new c/f member and would like to say Hi, to All fellow naturists, and would like to hear from anyone in the UK or around the world who would like to chat.

I'm a new c/f member and would like to say Hi, to All fellow naturists, and would like to hear from anyone in the UK or around the world who would like to chat.

Comment

Hi there. I am a u.k based naturist living in manchester. it would be nice to hear form you and share experiencesof naturism. if there are any clubs or beaches you can recomend i would be glad to hear.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Phill_G:
        Hi there. I am a u.k based naturist living in manchester. it would be nice to hear form you and share experiencesof naturism. if there are any clubs or beaches you can recomend i would be glad to hear.

Hi Phill,
        Holkham beach is beautiful, that's why they used it in a couple of movies.
        It's about an hours drive from where I live but it's worth it when you get there.
        I'm not a member of any clubs as I'm classed as a sigle male, as my wife isn't such a keen naturist as myself.

Free2bnaked

Comment

Will agree Holkham is a wonderful beach, I have been once and will go again next year. Have you tried Croft Naturist Club, I am a single man and I am a member of it, maybe both of you could join even if your wife isnt as keen as yourself

John

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by traindriver40:
            Will agree Holkham is a wonderful beach, I have been once and will go again next year. Have you tried Croft Naturist Club, I am a single man and I am a member of it, maybe both of you could join even if your wife isnt as keen as yourself

John

Hi,Is Croft N/Club in the Fens Wisbech area?
            iv'e heard of it, not sure of the location.
            Free2bnaked

Comment

Don't ask that traindriver40 to many questions, he knows all the answers, and has the prizes to prove it!!!

Hi Free2bnaked
              I'm Pete, I'm currently working on a contract near Great Yarmouth, so I must be somewhere near you.

Welcome to CFI and the British ghetto!

Pete Knight

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Pete Knight:
                Don't ask that traindriver40 to many questions, he knows all the answers, and has the prizes to prove it!!!

Hi Free2bnaked
                I'm Pete, I'm currently working on a contract near Great Yarmouth, so I must be somewhere near you.

Welcome to CFI and the British ghetto!

Pete Knight

Hi Pete, Thanks for the welcome, like your sense of humour!! Yes, not too far I'm in Norwich, where are you from normally?

Comment

Me......... normal....... you must be thinking of someone else!!

Oh! I know what you mean now, well I'm a Worcestershire boy, born and bred, I'm in Norfolk for a construction project, I look after the mechanical and electrical aspects of the contract on a water treatment works, so where about in Norfolk are you. PM me if you prefer.

Pete Knight

Comment

Loved the comment Pete, that brought a smile to my face

In answer to the location of Croft its just outside Wisbech, further details can be gained from either BN site of NUFF

Comment

Thanks John,
                      I had a look through my copies of H&E and found an add in there for Croft, I thought it was Wisbech.
                      It would probably take me an hour and a quater to get there, pity it wasn't closer.
                      Thinking about it, it would take you longer than that to get from Lincoln.

Free2Bnaked

Comment

yes can take me an hour and a quarter to get to croft, but definately worth the trip Though there is a club just outside Lincoln but unfortunately they dont accept singles

Comment

Hi there

Paul here be glad to chat anytime.

Paul

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by pauli90125:
                            Hi there

Paul here be glad to chat anytime.

Paul

Hi Paul:
                            Thanks for the reply, Where is your nearest naturist beach? are you a member of any naturist clubs in your area.

Free2bnaked

Comment

I love going to Studland in Dorset in better weather!

Comment

Working...
                              X