Nudists in Asia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudists in Asia...

Hi everyone. Are there any nudists located/residing within the Asian region? You dont have to necessarily be Asian...just as long as youre a nudist Im looking forward in getting to know as many nudists as I can...who knows maybe in the future we could arrange for nude vacations & trips somewhere. Or if anyone else out there are frequent travllers to this region or South East Asia especially, drop a line too...looking forward to getting to know many of you! Cheers!

Hi everyone. Are there any nudists located/residing within the Asian region? You dont have to necessarily be Asian...just as long as youre a nudist Im looking forward in getting to know as many nudists as I can...who knows maybe in the future we could arrange for nude vacations & trips somewhere. Or if anyone else out there are frequent travllers to this region or South East Asia especially, drop a line too...looking forward to getting to know many of you! Cheers!

Comment

Hi BorneoNudist: I now live in Australia (Gold Coast) but have lived in Asia (Thailand, Korea, Hong Kong). I still get to Asia at least 3x a year (usually Singapore and Bangkok) so would be good if we could meet up somewhere one day.
      Let's keep in touch. Cheers, Nood Alan

quote:
      Originally posted by BorneoNudist:

Comment

Hi, BorneoNudist
        i am chinese nudist. And my wife calls her family nudist. We live in the Hubei Province and hope to meet other family nudists in Asian. we wonder ur marital status is the same as ours.

quote:

Comment

Johnson & NakedOz22...nice to hear from you guys! Im sure one day we could arrange for something...hope to here more from you!

Comment

quote:

Comment

Hi guys...

I guess the numbers are growing from Asia who practice naturism. I too am an South Asian origin and would love to meet fellow nudists :-)

Comment

hello there,
                were a couple from India into nudism. He is 34 and she is 30. We are not into SWINGING. We would love to make friends with other Asian naturists, especially couples.
                luv
                ownmind

Comment

Hi 23 year old asian chinese here...

Comment

Hi friend,I am also from India.I like nudist way of life. As u know that lot of problems dure to the conservative thinking. There may be many people longing to meet other nudist friends. I like the idea of nudist gettogethers and picnics, i am for it. Pls.keep in touch.U may contact me on my email. [email protected]
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by raram1:
                    quote:

Comment

Hi friends we are also couple from India. Yes we would like to meet other couples and we like nudist way of life.We like nudist gettogether and picnics.We should get to know each other better first.Be in touch.U may email to [email protected]
                      quote:
                      Originally posted by Ownmind:
                      hello there,
                      were a couple from India into nudism. He is 34 and she is 30. We are not into SWINGING. We would love to make friends with other Asian naturists, especially couples.
                      luv
                      ownmind

Comment

We are a Malaysian couple. I have been to several nudist camps in Europe. I find that there not many Asian/Malaysian ladies share the joy of being nude.

Comment

quote:

Which part of Malaysia are you at? I'm hoping to find a band of Malaysian friends (boys and Girls) who find nudism a better way of life. (Non Sexual). Hopefull, one day meet up for some clothes-free activities. He is into hiking and camping, and she is into travelling. (perfered dresscode: nude)
                          Mr & Mrs Randy

Comment

Hi RandyTess...

Its nice to get a response from nudists in Malaysia. I havent been visiting this forum for a while cos my pc needed repairs. Anyway...I stay & work in Sabah. Not many nudists here...so far Ive only gotten to know 2 or 3 ppl. Ive also met some in KL & still keep in touch with them. So how about you? Which part are you from? I too am looking forward tomeet more nudists from Malaysia...

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We are in KL. It is good to hear that there other malaysian who see nudism as normal.
                              One day (which I believe will never happen in Malaysia) that nudity is accepted as in europe. Maybe then there will be less sex crimes against women in Malaysia.
                              I say this because I have seen women sunbathing topless in the public parks and nobody gave it a second though.

One day I do hope to meet you and your friends.

Cheers for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X