Young Adults - Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Adults - Chat

Hi guys, im Brax, 25 and im from London, England. Been a naturist for about 3 years now, mostly a home naturist but i have also visited some nude beaches in UK and Australia. Looking to make some online friends around the world of similar age to chat with about naturism. So if anyone fancies a chat sometime drop me a buzz either on here or on yahoo - brax53_uk
    cheers guys, l8rs.

Hi guys, im Brax, 25 and im from London, England. Been a naturist for about 3 years now, mostly a home naturist but i have also visited some nude beaches in UK and Australia. Looking to make some online friends around the world of similar age to chat with about naturism. So if anyone fancies a chat sometime drop me a buzz either on here or on yahoo - brax53_uk
    cheers guys, l8rs.

Comment

Hi, I'm Stuart, 20 yo, and I live just outside Chicago. Welcome to ClothesFree, mate.

Comment

thanxs mate, if u see me online any time and wanna chat drop me a buzz dude - take it eazy, l8rs.

quote:
        Originally posted by S.M.A.:
        Hi, I'm Stuart, 20 yo, and I live just outside Chicago. Welcome to ClothesFree, mate.

Comment

hiya, just a great time at spielplatz in saint albans. you should all check it out just half an hour or so away from london in the suburbs. with such good weather anyhow i got enthused to visit more beaches thus reading this post. thanks for all the advice and feel free to message me. i also noticed a few people from london?!!? where have you been? where do you hang out? i've been setting up this group for 18-30yo approx in london, just to get a little network going and already have about 60 members!!! who knew!!! please please come down and feel welcome. we have about 3 or 4 trips coming up and it would be great to see you. maybe have a non nude social!
          here's the link
          http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/ylnnn
          see you there!
          shaun.

Comment

yo
            I am Ken, 16. I am from taiwan. But I live in Los Angeles now.

Comment

I too am a young adult nudist who is new to the boards/forum. I am 21 and live in Northern California, and am excited to take my nudity outdoors! Drop me a line if you wanna chat. Peace and Love!

Comment

Hi folks, im a new user to this all,
                so just saying hello !

Richie

Comment

Working...
                X