like to join with nudists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like to join with nudists

i've always wanted to be naked with other people, i find clothes uncomfortable, the problem is my small penis, will i be laughed at, i have no problem with my small one but others can.

i've always wanted to be naked with other people, i find clothes uncomfortable, the problem is my small penis, will i be laughed at, i have no problem with my small one but others can.

Comment

Scroll down and look under the headings "penis size". There should be something you can relate to.

Comment

Tamport, Jon-Marc here. I have a very small penis and had the same fear as you. I'm still a little self-conscious about it, but I'm getting over it.

My first experience with social nudity was a very positive one. I was afraid that I would be laughed at not by adults but by children. No one laughed or even pointed and snickered. To coin a quote, "You have nothing to fear but fear itself." Don't let your fear keep you from something I know you will enjoy. I wish I had tried social nudity long before I did. I wasted a lot of years because of my fear and because of misinformation from others. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Who cares? Don?t let what someone else thinks ruin a perfect day. For me I could care less what anyone else thinks. I'm not there to judge a person?s body, and anyone else that is, is in the wrong place.

Comment

In summer camp and junior high, we had one big common shower and our locker rooms weren't private either.

We were all friends and you tend to forget that one of your friends is hairy, another one smooth, one tall, and that some have skin of a different color.

I remember the jokes, the funny stories, the games we competed in, more than anything else.

Men's bathing suits tended to be brief and form-fitting into my early teen years. These garments did not hide my male shape from the girls I swam with and yet no one worried about it. We were not embarassed and there was no giggling from the girls. I can't believe how body-shy textile boys are these days, nor can I understand why they wear such heavy knee-length trunks, even for swim meets!

I don't want to be unsympathetic to the plight of someone who is a little different from the average. All I am saying is that growing up with frequent casual nudity might have prevented all this worry about being different.

Comment

Just so u know. there are alot of different size men at the resort. and nobody gives a hoot what size u are. to us everyone looks the same.

Comment

Working...
              X