Lets get to know each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get to know each other

Hello there I want to take this oportuinity to add my pic here on this post and invite others to do the same if I have properly figured it out lol. [img] clothesfree.com/personals/nudetn1.jpg [/img]

Hello there I want to take this oportuinity to add my pic here on this post and invite others to do the same if I have properly figured it out lol. [img] clothesfree.com/personals/nudetn1.jpg [/img]

Comment

Looks like I screwed up my first attempt so I will with your patience and forgiveness try once more. web page [img] www.clothesfree.com/personals/nudetn1.jpg [/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Nudist_in_Tn..It seems like we do this every now and then. You have been here long enough to know what is going to happen. The only problem is? Someone will complain about the "Pictures" Ask hw..Someone will cause a problem. Everyone will get ticked off and leave for awhile but will come back. Just put your picture in your profile section like I did and don't even bother to post any out here. Or give them to Corey and let him put them in the pay section. Here is mine but I didn't want to offend anyone so I covered up.. Besides they can go to my web site..But just keep that clean also..SEE-YA..Keithmj. PS your trying to use that big picture of you for your Avatar which should only be about 60x60..Use IMAGE, under Instant UBB Code to post pictures....

Comment

Oh no Keith...don't ask me. I didn't start it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] BTW where are my flowers? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

this is a good way to start a fight, people will whine about the relative state of erection of the male members, people will get upset, etc. i agree, just keep the pictures to the rotating picture show or your personal area. save yourself the hassles....

Comment

I did not think it would be considered erect when its still pointing south...but then, I am no expert on penis's. I merely have one and it generally points in a northern direction when the blood flow is adequate. So what's the big deal. Oh, my, big is in the eye of the beholder, I presume...be thankful the dang thing works and quit harrassing an innocent penis. Spend more time enjoying nudism and less time on measuring the penis. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Snoboy, I should have known that being so much closer to the magnetic north pole would cause Alaskan penises to point north, magnetic north that is.

Magnetic declination is fairly extreme in Alaska. If I recall it deviates some 30 or more degrees east of true north.

If you will stand nude outside your house at night, find true north by looking for Polaris, then, you will see that your penis points not to the North Star, but some 30 degrees east of it, the Magnetic North Pole!

Comment

Trailscout.... point taken, you da man! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Trailscout ...In my mapbook...North is toward the top of the page ..or screen [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ...Outdoorbare

Comment

I must be more southerly oriented. Mine always points just a little left of due south. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Aw Keith did ya have??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] From looking at some of your old pics...he is always happiest being uncovered [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And as far as the rest of you guys...I for one have always enjoyed a good looking nude pic just as long as the little guy isn't trying to show off or anything [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i don't get it. i always used a compass. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by tarsus:
                            [qb] i don't get it. i always used a compass. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
                            And even Polaris is a bit more than a degree off true north. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi GreenSunShine...I wear clothes when I only need to.Such as cold weather, going outdoors, I live in town, and when someone knocks on the door, don't need the Police knocking either. And as far as I know I didn't have a ??? LOL. Silly Girl. There is nothing wrong with nude pictures or a nude person, we all are nude except some just don't show it. If you look at some people you can be glad that they wear clothes. I don't know why but even some nudist have a problem with nudity and the functions that the body does. They except part of it but not all. I agree that some things are best left private and some things we really don't care to see and that some just come here to show off. Nudity has never really been a problem for me but has for some. We just don't need woodys here unless it is the car. The Flowers are in the Mail hw..Bye..Keithmj

Comment

Working...
                              X