anyone from singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from singapore

hi people out there, isn't there anyone from singapore?
    we all know that naturism/nudism are illegal here, but that does not means we can't meet in private right?
    so far i've met 2 other local nudist, a wonderfully retiree, & another young chap like me.
    i am into my early 30s, married, but wifey's not into naturism.

*** wonderful to feel the breeze on my skin ***

hi people out there, isn't there anyone from singapore?
    we all know that naturism/nudism are illegal here, but that does not means we can't meet in private right?
    so far i've met 2 other local nudist, a wonderfully retiree, & another young chap like me.
    i am into my early 30s, married, but wifey's not into naturism.

*** wonderful to feel the breeze on my skin ***

Comment

hi sgclothesfree: regret i am not living in singapore but i get there quite regularly from Australia on business. Last time I was there I heard about some clandestine nude bathing at a beach on the way to the airport...seemed impossible to me in Singapore, but never checked it out except for a craning neck outside the cab on the way back to Changi. I lived in Asia for several years and found finally to my disappointment that if there were any other nudists in the area, they sure keep quiet about it. When Im next in Singapore, around March next year, maybe we can get together for a coffee. Cheers, Alan

Comment

Hi sgclothesfree,

I am in Singapore as well. I know of a couple other Singaporeans on http://www.netnude.com, and I have exchanged email with one of them. May be I can gather all the emails and send a message to everyone.

SingNude

Comment

Hi There,

I'm a Malaysian and have been to Europen nudist camps and swimming pools. It started by accident but I continued to go to them intentially. I did tell my wife about my trip to the camp. At first, I was afraid that my wife will judge me negetively and label me a pervert. But to my pleasent surprise, she accepted nudism as non sexual and said she saw positive changes in my attitude towards women. Our relationship has strenghten as I feel confident that I can tell her anything and know she will not judge me.
          I used to be a typical Asian man and not allowing my wife to dress too revealing. But today, she can dress anyway she feels is suitable (including in her birthday suit).

Too bad your wife is not into naturism because it is more fun if you go to these resort as a family. And for the ladies, it helps built self confidence.

Comment

hiya,
            i am a nudist male from new zealand, i will probably be working in s'pore by the end of april for a few months, and would love to find someone to continue my way of life with. glad to hear there are some of you practicing clothes=free ways in s'pore!

Comment

I lived in S'pore this last time for 4 1/2 years. Went sailing on my Laser every Saturday. Soon as I got about 100 meters offshore, I'd remove my suit and clip it to a halyard. Did this for all the 4 1/2 years. Rigged my boat wearing a thong for a year before anyone complained. I'd often sail to an offshore island where I'd walk the beach nude.

Washed my car nude early in the mornings about once/week in the basement parking lot.

Went skinny dipping in the condo pool early in the mornings, too.

Comment

hi RalphVa,

You still in singapore and sailing still? would really like to join you and other local sg nudist out the 100 meters offshore and be au naturel.

Comment

hiya,
                  i'm a nudist male from indonesia. Nice to meet y'all.

Comment

Nudist from Malaysia here...very close to Singapore...

Comment

Hi there, sorry for missing for a while.
                      I can be reached via yahoo msg, my nick's [email protected]
                      Do join me for a chat on Asia's views and experiences on nudism/naturism.

cya!

Comment

We came back from Singapore in 1994. Haven't been back since and can't see either of us being able to tolerate those long flights any more.

Join the Changi Sailing Club. You can go to lots of offshore islands nearby and go naked and can sail naked. Beware of the one almost straight north: sand fleas.

Comment

hi, will be singapore soon, any places or gatherings to meet nudist. it is illegal, might get arrested!

Comment

Sorry, I am in Shanghai, not in Singapore. I do visit Singapore for business once a while. It's hard to find a place in Asia where you can go naked and free of worrying police or other gawkers. Since we can't easily find places to go nude, it's nice to meet people with same interest in clothesfree!!!

Cheers!!!!

Comment

Hi I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia...

Comment

Working...
                              X