Nude Sailing in BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude Sailing in BC

Hi everyone,I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing some nude sailing in BC. I have a small boat and love to sail naked.
    Bruce

Hi everyone,I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing some nude sailing in BC. I have a small boat and love to sail naked.
    Bruce

Comment

I would love to go sailing nude but it (BC)is a little out of my range. How small is small?

Comment

I have a 22ft boat, small but it does sleep 3 and has an alcohol stove and a head. I usually head up to Desolation Sound every August.
        Bruce

Comment

I would LOVE to take you up on that one day. I've been to Vancouver and Victoria and have always been intrigued by that entire area. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I've got a Catalina 27 in San Diego with the same attitude and invitation!!!

Brooks
          S/V ORION

Comment

Send me an e-mail next time you are going to be in the area. I was nude sailing just off Vancouver yesterday, we didn't strip down totally until we cleared Pt. Grey (thats where Wreck Beach is) and sailed 3 hours out into the Straight. Putting our clothes back on was hard, we sailed way into the harbour only pulling up our shorts when we had to drop sail and power back to my berth.
            Bruce

Comment

Working...
            X