No announcement yet.

Any Naturist in Scotland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all - I've just joined and I'm heartened to see so many naturists in Scotland. I've been on naturist holidays, but the other day I was down at Ardeer beach and it was scorching, a beautiful afternoon. Yesterday, I roasted in the car as I drove down to Ardeer anticipating another glorious sunbathing session, but by the time I got there the clouds had moved in. Myself and about a dozen or so others were wandering about waiting for the cloud to clear when it started to rain. I'm hoping for a better day today. The beach is pretty dirty and I'm sure the water is dodgy, but what the hell!

Comment

Hi G11greg,

I go to the Ardeer beach too when I can.

I am near to Glasgow.

Good to find someone else close by.

Ewan

Comment

hi every1 im new to this forum i live in fife & go to tentsmuir & also just discovered lower largo both nice beaches had a nice summer this year hope it lasts a bit longer

Comment

Re: Any Naturist in Scotland?

Hi newbie from Dundee,

40 yr old male. Always naked at home, frequently visit Kinshaldy weather permitting.

Looking to here from other Scottish nudies

Feel free to get in touch

Paul

Comment

Yeah, I'm from edinburgh

Comment

I spent a year in Edinburgh while I was at university and wasn't really in a social situation where I could explore naturism so I can't really offer anything in that respect. But I do miss Scotland very much!

Comment

Is it not too cold in scotland?

Comment

Hi,
                  I'm a much older guy who has been interested for a long time but never had the courage to explore that side of my nature. Mainly rely on closing the curtains and getting naked in my home. Would love to attend a swim or something if I could find someone to help me break through that initial barrier.

regards,
                  Dave

Comment

There is at least one other nudist in Scotland. His name is Stephen Gough and he's in prison for being nude in public. He's now been there for about five years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...ntral-14649394

Comment

Yeah I am from Scotland love the beach try to visit as much as possible weather depending 😀

Comment

Glasgow here

Comment

I Need to get some sunshine

Comment

Working...
                          X