Nudist from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist from Michigan

Well, I?ve been on this forum for a few months now but never really introduced myself on this topic, so here it goes. I?ve been a nudist for over 10 years now, love to meet new people all the time. As you can tell, I?m not a very shy guy at all. Being a nudist kinda does that to you I guess. Here is a picture of me this year.

As you can tell, I haven?t gotten naked outdoors much this summer. Been on vacation to Utah 4-wheeling and had a great time, but that?s another story.
    Tan-lines, don?t you just hate them? Well, the summer has just begun, so there will be plenty of time to get my all over tan.

Well, have fun and maybe I?ll see yea at a nude event sometime.

[email protected]

Well, I?ve been on this forum for a few months now but never really introduced myself on this topic, so here it goes. I?ve been a nudist for over 10 years now, love to meet new people all the time. As you can tell, I?m not a very shy guy at all. Being a nudist kinda does that to you I guess. Here is a picture of me this year.

As you can tell, I haven?t gotten naked outdoors much this summer. Been on vacation to Utah 4-wheeling and had a great time, but that?s another story.
    Tan-lines, don?t you just hate them? Well, the summer has just begun, so there will be plenty of time to get my all over tan.

Well, have fun and maybe I?ll see yea at a nude event sometime.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X