Re: Anyone in Wisconsin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anyone in Wisconsin?

where do you live in northwestern wi, I'm also from wi.

where do you live in northwestern wi, I'm also from wi.

Comment

Hi. I'm new to this too. I live in the LaCrosse area, looking for others to write & share experiences, thoughts, and find places to go that are 'singles friendly'. Where in northwestern Wi do you live? Have you been on any nude forays yet? Male or female?

Comment

Howdy,
        Male age 47 in western Wisconsin. Patches you can talk to me ANYTIME and good luck with meeting new nude friends! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey nekkedhiker! With a name like that, you MUST be experienced; could maybe teach me a thing or two? I'm sort of adventurous. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I might be interested in getting to know you better. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi all,
            I live north of milwaukee and have been looking to join a club, any ideas??
            To the up north naturists do a search for "hixton" and you will find a resort.
            [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by RibI:
              [qb]Hi all,
              I live north of milwaukee and have been looking to join a club, any ideas??
              To the up north naturists do a search for "hixton" and you will find a resort.
              [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]

HI...I live North of Milwaukee too.....I've been looking also.....who are you Ribi?

Comment

For all of you Wisconsin people, there is a beautiful clothing optional beach near Sauk City called Mazo Beach. I will be there the first day the temp hits 65 :-)

Comment

I am going to Hixton to help do the spring cleaning and prepare for the summer. Is anyone going and I would like some comments on those who have been there before. I am looking for a relaxed atmosphere where people enjoy conversations and being nude.

Comment

Did anyone go to Mazo last week (when we had 3 days of summer)
                    ??? Is it still open ??
                    What kind of shape is it in, ect. ect.
                    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Fellow Nudist:
                      I have been somewhat dissappointed that there has not been much discussion regarding the new clothing optional campgrounds at Hixton, Aurora Gardens, lately. I have been impressed with the facility and beauty of the area. So far the folks that I have met have been very low keyed and are there just to get-away from it all. I will be keeping my motorhome there most of the summer and the rates including a membership is very affordable. But we are hoping to meet several couples who are just interested in spending time relaxing, drinking some beer, and enjoying life to the fullest.
                      But I am wondering if, in fact, there are true nudist in WI or they have found other places they too are comfortable at. But would appreciate any thoughts or comments.

Comment

still looking to meet naturists in SE WI. anyone out there??

Comment

Any update on Mazo Beach, or any other location in southeast wisconsin [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Mazo Beach is still open and the same as last year. Has anyone been to Aurora Gardens?

Comment

I am also from NW WI - not far from Hixton - but spend much time working near Milw. Havn't been to Mazo since they closed the road. Does the Hixton resort have day passes, or just season memberships, as this is close enough to my home to spend an afternoon occasionally. Anyone in the Chippewa Valley Area?

Comment

Working...
                              X