where can i go nude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i go nude?

I live in a rather cold region and I was wondering if there is anywhere i could go to be nude more often. I am only nude when noone else is around, and it is warmer out, but i wouldn't mind being around other nude people

I live in a rather cold region and I was wondering if there is anywhere i could go to be nude more often. I am only nude when noone else is around, and it is warmer out, but i wouldn't mind being around other nude people

Comment

p.s. I am verry new to being a nudist and being open about it

Comment

Welcome, nude guy! It dipends where you live... In winter, I like a lot (mixed) suanas, nudity is very natural there (at least here in Switzerland), and often you meet intresting people!

Comment

Hi Bergler, nice to see you again. Nude guy, I guess too, it depends where you live and what you have access to. In the cold winters, most of us are stuck being home nudists, but maybe can get to a public nude swim or sauna. So keep your eyes and ears open. Always helps to keep posting and checking here, to make new friends.!

Comment

Hi Kev, hope you'r fine!
            Nude guy, in Zurich we have, for example, a very nice Sauna, just in town; the strange fact is than people of the near park can clearly see you walking naked around - maybe not everbody's thing! But if you do not matter it's a great place.

Comment

Living in Switserland, there are many trails you could walk in the mountains during summertime. In winter you have to stay inside and be happy with a sauna or a swimming pool I would think.

Comment

nude guy101

Where do you live ? (location)

Comment

nude swims? they have thoes? right on!

Comment

Working...
                  X