percentage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• percentage

I've just joined and it seems that most responses are from guys, most pictures on the forum are guys. Does anyone know the percentage of men versus women at most nude beaches and resortsin Florida? What is the average age? Also what is the percentage of gay?

One more question, what is the difference in a naturist and nudist?

I've yet to get nude in the public...waiting anxiously for the freedom.

I've just joined and it seems that most responses are from guys, most pictures on the forum are guys. Does anyone know the percentage of men versus women at most nude beaches and resortsin Florida? What is the average age? Also what is the percentage of gay?

One more question, what is the difference in a naturist and nudist?

I've yet to get nude in the public...waiting anxiously for the freedom.

Comment

i really don't single out people with labels when visiting a nudist lodge! have been to one twice this past year and have noticed few couples,mostly males,gays? i just enjoy conversing with all and don't really ask sexual preference! just enjoy alls company!!

Comment

Just visit Haulover Beach in Miami and do the research. You will find the nude denizens totally mixed, very young to the very old and everything present in society.

The Internet provides a cover of anonimity that can be daunting to some women. If I were a women, I would be hesitant to post a picture and maybe even to post written text due to the chance to be cyberstalked.

Just my thoughts!

Comment

It really varies greatly depending on where you go. Midlife...I can promise you it's not 95% male like this forum is, but rare is the day when you'll see the men outnumber the women.

These are some very rough estimates from my experiences in FL and CA...

Nude Beaches: 70% male, 30% female
          Nudist Resorts: 60% male, 40% female (can approach 50/50 sometimes)
          Average age at most beaches: 40's
          Average age at most resorts: 50's
          Percentage of gay at beaches: 20% (varies)
          Percentage of gay at resorts: 2%

Again, those are rough estimates.....my advice would be go to to your local nudist spot and come up with your own estimates

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by DoctorSurferDude:

Nude Beaches: 70% male, 30% female

I have not had the opportunity to attend at a nude beach, but a friend of mine brought me back a poster of Wreck Beach. The poster was of a large group of people from the beach that were willing to pose for the picture.
            On the basis of the poster, I could generally believe the above percentage to be accurate.

Comment

Working...
            X